Ingredients 2 tbsps olive oil 2 onions, sliced 400g tin tomatoes 1 tbsps paprika 1 tbsp flour 1 tsp tomato puree 250g (1/2lb) each cauliflower, courgettes, carrots and new potatoes 1 yellow pepper, deseeded 150ml yoghurt or sour cream 1/4 tsp cayenne pepp
2 tbsps olive oil
2 onions, sliced
400g tin tomatoes
You may also want to watch:
1 tbsps paprika
1 tbsp flour
- 1 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 2 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 3 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 4 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 5 Busy week for Royston firefighting crews as they keep people safe
- 6 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 7 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 8 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 9 King James Academy to continue as school sport hub for north east Hertfordshire
- 10 Strictly Come Dancing champion to Dial M for Murder in Cambridge
1 tsp tomato puree
250g (1/2lb) each cauliflower, courgettes, carrots and new potatoes
1 yellow pepper, deseeded
150ml yoghurt or sour cream
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
salt and black pepper
WASH the vegetables, peel the carrots and potatoes if necessary, cut into chunks.
Slice the pepper into strips.
Heat the oil in a flameproof casserole, fry the onions until soft.
Add the flour, paprika and cayenne pepper. Stir well and add the tinned tomatoes, together with 1/2 pint of hot water and the tomato puree.
Bring to the boil, stirring, then add the vegetables. Season with salt and pepper, cover and turn the heat low.
Simmer gently for 30 minutes or until the vegetables are only just soft.
Stir in the sour cream or yoghurt and sprinkle with a little more paprika before serving.
Enough for four with rice or pasta.