Ingredients 2 tbsps olive oil 2 onions, sliced 400g tin tomatoes 1 tbsps paprika 1 tbsp flour 1 tsp tomato puree 250g (1/2lb) each cauliflower, courgettes, carrots and new potatoes 1 yellow pepper, deseeded 150ml yoghurt or sour cream 1/4 tsp cayenne pepp
2 tbsps olive oil
2 onions, sliced
400g tin tomatoes
You may also want to watch:
1 tbsps paprika
1 tbsp flour
- 1 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
- 2 Have you seen missing parrot Charlie?
- 3 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
- 4 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 5 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 6 Eight picture-perfect picnic spots across East Anglia
- 7 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 8 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 9 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 10 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
1 tsp tomato puree
250g (1/2lb) each cauliflower, courgettes, carrots and new potatoes
1 yellow pepper, deseeded
150ml yoghurt or sour cream
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
salt and black pepper
WASH the vegetables, peel the carrots and potatoes if necessary, cut into chunks.
Slice the pepper into strips.
Heat the oil in a flameproof casserole, fry the onions until soft.
Add the flour, paprika and cayenne pepper. Stir well and add the tinned tomatoes, together with 1/2 pint of hot water and the tomato puree.
Bring to the boil, stirring, then add the vegetables. Season with salt and pepper, cover and turn the heat low.
Simmer gently for 30 minutes or until the vegetables are only just soft.
Stir in the sour cream or yoghurt and sprinkle with a little more paprika before serving.
Enough for four with rice or pasta.