Tuna steaks in white wine
Ingredients: Four fresh tuna steaks, about 150g each One small onion 2 tbsp vegetable oil One large red pepper, de-seeded and chopped finely 2 glasses dry white wine Salt and pepper HEAT the oil in a large frying-pan and fry the onion, finely chopped, for
Four fresh tuna steaks, about 150g each
One small onion
2 tbsp vegetable oil
You may also want to watch:
One large red pepper, de-seeded and chopped finely
2 glasses dry white wine
- 1 Royston photographer wins abstract picture competition
- 2 South Cambs MP launches new forum to champion local life sciences
- 3 Ofcom investigation into problem key fobs at Tesco Royston concludes
- 4 Fire-hit parish church secures vital cash boost
- 5 Aircraft museum celebrates 85 years since the Spitfire's maiden flight
- 6 Nearly a million trees planted alongside A14 die and need replacing
- 7 Shellens quits after committee votes to gag Hickford debate
- 8 Experts to discuss mental health at new online festival
- 9 Person dies after being hit by train near Welwyn Garden City railway station
- 10 Person hit by train between London Kings Cross and Stevenage
Salt and pepper
HEAT the oil in a large frying-pan and fry the onion, finely chopped, for a few minutes until soft.
Sprinkle the tuna steaks with salt and pepper and fry on each side, then turn down the heat and add the red pepper. Cover and cook over medium heat for a few minutes, then add the white wine.
Cook uncovered for a further 10 minutes, until the tuna is cooked through.
Serve straight away.