Tuna steaks in white wine
Ingredients: Four fresh tuna steaks, about 150g each One small onion 2 tbsp vegetable oil One large red pepper, de-seeded and chopped finely 2 glasses dry white wine Salt and pepper HEAT the oil in a large frying-pan and fry the onion, finely chopped, for
Four fresh tuna steaks, about 150g each
One small onion
2 tbsp vegetable oil
You may also want to watch:
One large red pepper, de-seeded and chopped finely
2 glasses dry white wine
- 1 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 2 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
- 3 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 4 Have you seen missing parrot Charlie?
- 5 Students' work featured in online art exhibition
- 6 Eight picture-perfect picnic spots across East Anglia
- 7 Plenty of Covid vaccines available for over 23s
- 8 Bassingbourn reverse trend of losses at Helions Bumpstead with fine win
- 9 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
- 10 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
Salt and pepper
HEAT the oil in a large frying-pan and fry the onion, finely chopped, for a few minutes until soft.
Sprinkle the tuna steaks with salt and pepper and fry on each side, then turn down the heat and add the red pepper. Cover and cook over medium heat for a few minutes, then add the white wine.
Cook uncovered for a further 10 minutes, until the tuna is cooked through.
Serve straight away.