Tuna steaks in white wine
Ingredients: Four fresh tuna steaks, about 150g each One small onion 2 tbsp vegetable oil One large red pepper, de-seeded and chopped finely 2 glasses dry white wine Salt and pepper HEAT the oil in a large frying-pan and fry the onion, finely chopped, for
Four fresh tuna steaks, about 150g each
One small onion
2 tbsp vegetable oil
You may also want to watch:
One large red pepper, de-seeded and chopped finely
2 glasses dry white wine
- 1 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 2 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 3 Teacher raises more than £3,000 with charity run in mother's memory
- 4 Spitfires and more... IWM Duxford prepares for 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 5 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes
- 6 Wellbeing gardens opened at Lister in memory of much-loved colleague Marilyn
- 7 14 Spitfires to take to the skies at IWM Duxford's 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 8 Hospitality Action Day: Some of your favourite local pubs, restaurants and cafés
- 9 Get set for Strawberries & Creem Festival in the Cambridgeshire countryside
- 10 Co-operation 'vital' in A505 Royston to Granta Park scheme
Salt and pepper
HEAT the oil in a large frying-pan and fry the onion, finely chopped, for a few minutes until soft.
Sprinkle the tuna steaks with salt and pepper and fry on each side, then turn down the heat and add the red pepper. Cover and cook over medium heat for a few minutes, then add the white wine.
Cook uncovered for a further 10 minutes, until the tuna is cooked through.
Serve straight away.