There we were filling this hole...
A poem entitled DIY or There we were filling this hole. Our roads are so rough We need some black stuff I know lads that will do it real cheap They ll start late at night When street lights are bright And be finished when you wake from sleep They
A poem entitled "DIY" or "There we were filling this hole."
Our roads are so rough
We need some "black stuff"
I know lads that will do it real cheap
You may also want to watch:
They'll start late at night
When street lights are bright
- 1 More Royston GP surgeries begin to give COVID-19 vaccinations
- 2 COVID-19 outbreaks now in half of all Herts care homes
- 3 Parents struggling with homeschooling to get boost from book donors
- 4 Teen arrested in connection with sexual assault investigation
- 5 Storm Christoph: Prepare for flooding in South Cambs
- 6 COVID-19 figures falling in North Herts and South Cambs
- 7 Ambulance boss steps down after battling 'severe coronavirus'
- 8 Power cut affects nearly 9,000 homes and businesses
- 9 Granta surgeries deliver COVID-19 vaccinations
- 10 Two arrested after drugs raid in Bassingbourn
And be finished when you wake from sleep
They'll fill up them holes
Won't leave it like moles
With a "top of the morning" to you
You'll enjoy a smooth ride
No joltin' inside
Broken springs or wheels on the skew
While the councils do nowt
Many rules we must flout
Like swerving about missing ruts
But if the Old Bill sees you
They'll be fines right on cue
Then you'll be the one making cuts!