There we were filling this hole...
A poem entitled DIY or There we were filling this hole. Our roads are so rough We need some black stuff I know lads that will do it real cheap They ll start late at night When street lights are bright And be finished when you wake from sleep They
A poem entitled "DIY" or "There we were filling this hole."
Our roads are so rough
We need some "black stuff"
I know lads that will do it real cheap
You may also want to watch:
They'll start late at night
When street lights are bright
- 1 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 2 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 3 Cambridge Film Festival returns for its 40th outing
- 4 25-year-old admits Royston drug dealing
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued
- 6 Drug dealer caught after being pulled over for using phone on A505
- 7 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 8 No Cambridge fireworks display on Midsummer Common this year for Bonfire Night
- 9 11 questions to decide how Royston you are!
- 10 MPs vote on whether raw sewage should continue to be pumped into waterways
And be finished when you wake from sleep
They'll fill up them holes
Won't leave it like moles
With a "top of the morning" to you
You'll enjoy a smooth ride
No joltin' inside
Broken springs or wheels on the skew
While the councils do nowt
Many rules we must flout
Like swerving about missing ruts
But if the Old Bill sees you
They'll be fines right on cue
Then you'll be the one making cuts!