There we were filling this hole...
A poem entitled DIY or There we were filling this hole. Our roads are so rough We need some black stuff I know lads that will do it real cheap They ll start late at night When street lights are bright And be finished when you wake from sleep They
A poem entitled "DIY" or "There we were filling this hole."
Our roads are so rough
We need some "black stuff"
I know lads that will do it real cheap
You may also want to watch:
They'll start late at night
When street lights are bright
- 1 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 2 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 3 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 4 No Olympic medal for Daniel Goodfellow after synchronized diving heartbreak
- 5 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm
- 6 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 7 Learning pod built at one of the UK's smallest schools thanks to £1,000 donation
- 8 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 9 Safety improvement works on dangerous A505 junction to start this month
- 10 Neighbourhood Plan passed to 'secure the best' for Foxton
And be finished when you wake from sleep
They'll fill up them holes
Won't leave it like moles
With a "top of the morning" to you
You'll enjoy a smooth ride
No joltin' inside
Broken springs or wheels on the skew
While the councils do nowt
Many rules we must flout
Like swerving about missing ruts
But if the Old Bill sees you
They'll be fines right on cue
Then you'll be the one making cuts!