Thanks for voting in town election
I WOULD like to thank the voters of Meridian ward in Royston for their support in electing me as their Conservative representative on Royston Town Council. I feel strongly about ensuring our town moves forward and prospers in the future, and I will be he
I WOULD like to thank the voters of Meridian ward in Royston for their support in electing me as their Conservative representative on Royston Town Council.
I feel strongly about ensuring our town moves forward and prospers in the future, and I will be helping to continue the excellent progress and plans already started by our council, and will always be "putting Royston first".
Let's all make Royston a great place to live and work, both for ourselves and our children.
Finally, I would like to thank all the people who helped with the election campaigning in the weeks leading up to the election.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 No Olympic medal for Daniel Goodfellow after synchronized diving heartbreak
- 2 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm
- 3 Learning pod built at one of the UK's smallest schools thanks to £1,000 donation
- 4 Safety improvement works on dangerous A505 junction to start this month
- 5 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 6 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 7 Pupils celebrate all things Roald Dahl with 'Whoopsy Whiffling' day
- 8 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 9 Neighbourhood Plan passed to 'secure the best' for Foxton
- 10 Rail timetable change could see 'dramatic improvement' to village services
MAY I use your Postbag to thank the people of Royston who voted for me in last week's Royston Town Council by-election.
Labour Party candidate
I JUST want to say thank you to everyone who helped in my election campaign.
Without the support of family, friends and helpers, July 31 would not have been possible.
I would especially like to thank Caroline Coates, Liz Beardwell, and Rob Inwood for their help and advice.