Thanks for voting in town election
I WOULD like to thank the voters of Meridian ward in Royston for their support in electing me as their Conservative representative on Royston Town Council. I feel strongly about ensuring our town moves forward and prospers in the future, and I will be he
I WOULD like to thank the voters of Meridian ward in Royston for their support in electing me as their Conservative representative on Royston Town Council.
I feel strongly about ensuring our town moves forward and prospers in the future, and I will be helping to continue the excellent progress and plans already started by our council, and will always be "putting Royston first".
Let's all make Royston a great place to live and work, both for ourselves and our children.
Finally, I would like to thank all the people who helped with the election campaigning in the weeks leading up to the election.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Results in for South Cambs District Council by-election
- 2 Hospital reopens all operating theatres as waiting lists get longer
- 3 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 4 Royston Picture Palace announces cinema's planned reopening date
- 5 Voters 'given a clear indication that they wish for us to try and run the council'
- 6 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
- 7 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 8 Promising Young Woman review: Carey Mulligan shines in Emerald Fennell's outstanding movie
- 9 Let's go fly a kite as annual festival is set to return
- 10 Filming taking place at National Trust's Wimpole Estate
MAY I use your Postbag to thank the people of Royston who voted for me in last week's Royston Town Council by-election.
Labour Party candidate
I JUST want to say thank you to everyone who helped in my election campaign.
Without the support of family, friends and helpers, July 31 would not have been possible.
I would especially like to thank Caroline Coates, Liz Beardwell, and Rob Inwood for their help and advice.