Thanks for happy memories of land army days
WE would like to say thank you to The Cabinet at Reed for a most memorable day on Saturday, August 19. The occasion was a re-visit by two ex-Women s Land Army ladies celebrating their 80th birthday and friendship of 60 years, shared by relations and frien
WE would like to say thank you to The Cabinet at Reed for a most memorable day on Saturday, August 19.
The occasion was a re-visit by two ex-Women's Land Army ladies celebrating their 80th birthday and friendship of 60 years, shared by relations and friends and two other Women's Land Army ladies, Lilian Bonfield and Betty Graves.
The Cabinet was remembered so well in the days the Women's Land Army were at the Queenbury Hostel in Reed, and for the evening entertainment while living at the hostel.
Grateful thanks, too, for the wonderful cake The Cabinet made and decorated with the
You may also want to watch:
Women's Land Army badge.
JULIE CHUCK and LAURA SMITH
- 1 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 2 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 3 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 4 King James Academy to continue as school sport hub for north east Hertfordshire
- 5 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 6 Busy week for Royston firefighting crews as they keep people safe
- 7 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 8 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 9 Girl power and horse power prove a winning combination for Meldreth racing driver Lizzy
- 10 Riverdance's 25th anniversary show lifts the roof off Cambridge Corn Exchange