Thank you for supporting the children of Chernobyl during their wonderful’ visit
ON behalf of the Friends of Chernobyl s Children, Melbourn, I would like to say an enormous thank you to all those organisations, societies and individuals who supported our charity. The children returned home to Belarus on October 8 after a wonderful vis
ON behalf of the Friends of Chernobyl's Children, Melbourn, I would like to say an enormous thank you to all those organisations, societies and individuals who supported our charity.
The children returned home to Belarus on October 8 after a wonderful visit.
All financial donations helped to fund the return flights to and from Minsk and the programme of activities in which the children participated during their stay.
Every penny donated went directly towards helping children, as we all gave our time freely and gladly, no-one was paid.
You may also want to watch:
Everything that we do to help this country not only benefits the children that spend recuperative time here, the effect on their families in Belarus is immeasurable.
In particular, we would like to thank the following organisations for their support and interest in FOCC Melbourn.
- 1 Grandmother who got on a motorcycle aged 105 passes away
- 2 Royston photographer wins abstract picture competition
- 3 Experts to discuss mental health at new online festival
- 4 South Cambs MP launches new forum to champion local life sciences
- 5 Councillors gagged by threat of 'personal litigation' ahead of farmgate debate
- 6 Ofcom investigation into problem key fobs at Tesco Royston concludes
- 7 Nearly a million trees planted alongside A14 die and need replacing
- 8 Fire-hit parish church secures vital cash boost
- 9 COVID-19: Literary festival event to mark anniversary of first lockdown
- 10 'Utterly extraordinary' says Lib Dem leader of disgraced deputy leader's criticisms
They are The Technology Partnership, Johnson Matthey, Royal Bank of Scotland, LF Solutions, Robert Sayle, Tesco Royston, Bury Lane Farm Shop, Meltax, Shenton JC & Assocs, Bottisham Dental Surgery, Addenbrooke's Eye Clinic, Howes Opticians, Daily Bread Co, Royston Round Table, Rotary Club of Royston, Melbourn Village Golf Society, Melbourn United Reformed Church, Melbourn Baptist Church, The Star public house, the Black Horse public house, McSplash, Melbourn Village College, Reed First School, Thriplow CofE Primary School, Meldreth Primary School and many more.
Without your generous support the childrens' visit would not have been possible and we appreciate your involvement.
Friends of Chernobyl's Children (Melbourn)