Thank you for raising money
I AM writing on behalf of the members and volunteers of the Royston Speak Out Stroke Club to thank everyone involved in raising money for ourselves and the Lewin Stroke ward at Addenbrooke s through the Mayor s Charity Appeal. As a result of a lot of ha
I AM writing on behalf of the members and volunteers of the Royston Speak Out Stroke Club to thank everyone involved in raising money for ourselves and the Lewin Stroke ward at Addenbrooke's through the Mayor's Charity Appeal.
As a result of a lot of hard work by the people of Royston, we have received the sum of £2,242.
It is with mixed emotions that we say an enormous thank you to all, and say how sad we are at the loss of our champion, Cllr Peter Lill.
I am sure your readers will understand that due to the sudden and unexpected death of Peter Lill, and at the request of his family, there will be no formal presentation of the monies.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 2 RAF Red Arrows and Typhoon dazzle crowds at Duxford Summer Air Show
- 3 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 4 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 5 What’s on at community cinema Royston Picture Palace this summer
- 6 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 7 Royston Museum finally set to reopen to families
- 8 Wildlife enthusiast wins photographic society's 'print of the year'
- 9 Sir Tom Jones set for green, green grass of Newmarket Racecourses
- 10 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
Royston Speak Out