Thank you for raising money
I AM writing on behalf of the members and volunteers of the Royston Speak Out Stroke Club to thank everyone involved in raising money for ourselves and the Lewin Stroke ward at Addenbrooke s through the Mayor s Charity Appeal. As a result of a lot of ha
I AM writing on behalf of the members and volunteers of the Royston Speak Out Stroke Club to thank everyone involved in raising money for ourselves and the Lewin Stroke ward at Addenbrooke's through the Mayor's Charity Appeal.
As a result of a lot of hard work by the people of Royston, we have received the sum of £2,242.
It is with mixed emotions that we say an enormous thank you to all, and say how sad we are at the loss of our champion, Cllr Peter Lill.
I am sure your readers will understand that due to the sudden and unexpected death of Peter Lill, and at the request of his family, there will be no formal presentation of the monies.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued
- 3 Pupils wish villagers a happy harvest with afternoon tea
- 4 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 5 Group of mums and dad in wig go the distance for wheelchair charity
- 6 Ewan's handiwork sees him give back to his old school with help of charity
- 7 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 8 5 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 9 Family pay tribute to 'truly special individual' killed in A1307 crash
- 10 Riverdance's 25th anniversary show lifts the roof off Cambridge Corn Exchange
Royston Speak Out