Sympathy to our cause has been tremendous
MAY I, through The Crow, say an enormous thank you to the wonderful people of Royston. The really great feeling of comradeship and sympathy over the past 15 months has been tremendous. Support from friends of long standing, new friends, made because of th
MAY I, through The Crow, say an enormous thank you to the wonderful people of Royston.
The really great feeling of comradeship and sympathy over the past 15 months has been tremendous.
Support from friends of long standing, new friends, made because of the problem, and even people I do not know.
In particular I would like to thank The Crow, too, as it was the great instigator and your news even reached Kingston, Jamaica; Terry Hutt for the hours he spent on our behalf getting signatures and spreading the word in a lot of the right places and Ethel Powell, friend and neighbour, who alone collected about 200 signatures for the petition.
You may also want to watch:
My son, Mark Goddard, had endless text messages from all over the country.
The day after The Crow ran the good news story my phone hardly stopped ringing with messages of congratulations.
- 1 Results in for South Cambs District Council by-election
- 2 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 3 Hospital reopens all operating theatres as waiting lists get longer
- 4 Royston Picture Palace announces cinema's planned reopening date
- 5 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 6 Promising Young Woman review: Carey Mulligan shines in Emerald Fennell's outstanding movie
- 7 Filming taking place at National Trust's Wimpole Estate
- 8 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
- 9 Steve Count 'no doubt' Tories will review 'our performance' as his future is decided
- 10 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
So really, thank you is hardly enough to say. We as a family appreciate everything.