Sympathy to our cause has been tremendous
MAY I, through The Crow, say an enormous thank you to the wonderful people of Royston. The really great feeling of comradeship and sympathy over the past 15 months has been tremendous. Support from friends of long standing, new friends, made because of th
MAY I, through The Crow, say an enormous thank you to the wonderful people of Royston.
The really great feeling of comradeship and sympathy over the past 15 months has been tremendous.
Support from friends of long standing, new friends, made because of the problem, and even people I do not know.
In particular I would like to thank The Crow, too, as it was the great instigator and your news even reached Kingston, Jamaica; Terry Hutt for the hours he spent on our behalf getting signatures and spreading the word in a lot of the right places and Ethel Powell, friend and neighbour, who alone collected about 200 signatures for the petition.
You may also want to watch:
My son, Mark Goddard, had endless text messages from all over the country.
The day after The Crow ran the good news story my phone hardly stopped ringing with messages of congratulations.
- 1 Magic show set to go Wrong on stage at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 2 New boxing and Muay Thai classes aim to help boost post-lockdown mood
- 3 Royston chairman: RNLI volunteers never question or criticise - they save lives
- 4 New president takes over at Rotary Club
- 5 Herts Council has 'pattern of mishandling children's services complaints'
- 6 Community rallies together to clean up church after 'mindless' vandalism
- 7 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 8 Church foodbank receives donation to help families in need
- 9 Community comes together for Together We Stand Against Racism event
- 10 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm
So really, thank you is hardly enough to say. We as a family appreciate everything.