Sympathy to our cause has been tremendous
MAY I, through The Crow, say an enormous thank you to the wonderful people of Royston. The really great feeling of comradeship and sympathy over the past 15 months has been tremendous. Support from friends of long standing, new friends, made because of th
MAY I, through The Crow, say an enormous thank you to the wonderful people of Royston.
The really great feeling of comradeship and sympathy over the past 15 months has been tremendous.
Support from friends of long standing, new friends, made because of the problem, and even people I do not know.
In particular I would like to thank The Crow, too, as it was the great instigator and your news even reached Kingston, Jamaica; Terry Hutt for the hours he spent on our behalf getting signatures and spreading the word in a lot of the right places and Ethel Powell, friend and neighbour, who alone collected about 200 signatures for the petition.
You may also want to watch:
My son, Mark Goddard, had endless text messages from all over the country.
The day after The Crow ran the good news story my phone hardly stopped ringing with messages of congratulations.
- 1 COVID deaths fall by 50% in Herts hospitals
- 2 Grandmother who got on a motorcycle aged 105 passes away
- 3 Aircraft museum celebrates 85 years since the Spitfire's maiden flight
- 4 Council tax set to rise in South Cambs to help support frontline services
- 5 Man to face court after admitting to £15,000 cigarette stealing spree
- 6 Royston man celebrates 100th birthday after recovering from COVID-19
- 7 Council tax to rise in county after 'extraordinary' year
- 8 Send us photos of your exotic pets!
- 9 Hickford QUITS ahead of damning report
- 10 Council leader under fire for 'culture of bullying' in wake of farmgate scandal
So really, thank you is hardly enough to say. We as a family appreciate everything.