Summer months could see more open-air surgeries
FURTHER to the recent letter appearing in the Crow Postbag (November 15) regarding North Herts district councillors surgeries, please note that all Royston councillors surgeries since February 2005 have been held in Royston Town Hall, except one, which
FURTHER to the recent letter appearing in the Crow Postbag (November 15) regarding North Herts district councillors' surgeries, please note that all Royston councillors' surgeries since February 2005 have been held in Royston Town Hall, except one, which was held in Angel Pavement in August 2007.
Given the success of that event, a report to the next Royston area committee will be suggesting increasing the number of open-air surgeries in the summer months.
Officers have given answers to enquiries where the matter has been concluded, but some currently involve discussions with other organisations and are not yet complete.
Cllr FIONA HILL
You may also want to watch:
Royston area committee
- 1 Ofcom investigation into problem key fobs at Tesco Royston concludes
- 2 Pupils to return to school as lockdown restrictions ease
- 3 North Hertfordshire's inspirational volunteers recognised in awards
- 4 Fire-hit parish church secures vital cash boost
- 5 Grandmother who got on a motorcycle aged 105 passes away
- 6 COVID deaths fall by 50% in Herts hospitals
- 7 Nearly a million trees planted alongside A14 die and need replacing
- 8 Man to face court after admitting to £15,000 cigarette stealing spree
- 9 Have your say at virtual town meeting
- 10 Pupils become journalists for class topic