Summer months could see more open-air surgeries
FURTHER to the recent letter appearing in the Crow Postbag (November 15) regarding North Herts district councillors surgeries, please note that all Royston councillors surgeries since February 2005 have been held in Royston Town Hall, except one, which
FURTHER to the recent letter appearing in the Crow Postbag (November 15) regarding North Herts district councillors' surgeries, please note that all Royston councillors' surgeries since February 2005 have been held in Royston Town Hall, except one, which was held in Angel Pavement in August 2007.
Given the success of that event, a report to the next Royston area committee will be suggesting increasing the number of open-air surgeries in the summer months.
Officers have given answers to enquiries where the matter has been concluded, but some currently involve discussions with other organisations and are not yet complete.
Cllr FIONA HILL
You may also want to watch:
Royston area committee
- 1 Sir Tom Jones set for green, green grass of Newmarket Racecourses
- 2 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 3 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 4 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 5 Access between platforms to be restored at Royston station
- 6 How many people in our area have been 'pinged' by NHS COVID app?
- 7 Police hunt 36-year-old wanted for harassment and restraining order breaches
- 8 Thatcher returns after 30 years to repair cottage where he met his wife
- 9 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 10 Escape the crowds this summer at these places to visit in Hertfordshire