Summer months could see more open-air surgeries
FURTHER to the recent letter appearing in the Crow Postbag (November 15) regarding North Herts district councillors surgeries, please note that all Royston councillors surgeries since February 2005 have been held in Royston Town Hall, except one, which
FURTHER to the recent letter appearing in the Crow Postbag (November 15) regarding North Herts district councillors' surgeries, please note that all Royston councillors' surgeries since February 2005 have been held in Royston Town Hall, except one, which was held in Angel Pavement in August 2007.
Given the success of that event, a report to the next Royston area committee will be suggesting increasing the number of open-air surgeries in the summer months.
Officers have given answers to enquiries where the matter has been concluded, but some currently involve discussions with other organisations and are not yet complete.
Cllr FIONA HILL
You may also want to watch:
Royston area committee
- 1 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 2 Results in for South Cambs District Council by-election
- 3 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 4 Local Election 2021 results: NHDC leader loses seat
- 5 Royston Town Council by-election: Meridian ward result
- 6 Local Election 2021: Counting starts for North Herts council
- 7 Promising Young Woman review: Carey Mulligan shines in Emerald Fennell's outstanding movie
- 8 Filming taking place at National Trust's Wimpole Estate
- 9 Royston Picture Palace announces cinema's planned reopening date
- 10 Who is standing in Royston Town Council Meridian ward election?