Summer months could see more open-air surgeries
FURTHER to the recent letter appearing in the Crow Postbag (November 15) regarding North Herts district councillors surgeries, please note that all Royston councillors surgeries since February 2005 have been held in Royston Town Hall, except one, which
FURTHER to the recent letter appearing in the Crow Postbag (November 15) regarding North Herts district councillors' surgeries, please note that all Royston councillors' surgeries since February 2005 have been held in Royston Town Hall, except one, which was held in Angel Pavement in August 2007.
Given the success of that event, a report to the next Royston area committee will be suggesting increasing the number of open-air surgeries in the summer months.
Officers have given answers to enquiries where the matter has been concluded, but some currently involve discussions with other organisations and are not yet complete.
Cllr FIONA HILL
Royston area committee
- 1 Ian Stewart's sons say 'devastated father was in tears at wife's death'
- 2 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 3 Murder trial told Ian Stewart was 'so cross' after sister-in-law called coroner
- 4 Ian Stewart murder trial: Killer 'restricted wife's breathing and fabricated epilepsy death'
- 5 Meet team behind new Royston Town Party
- 6 Tiffinity and Beyond: Boost for Melbourn business thanks to former BBC Dragon
- 7 Council leader pledges 'we'll hold This Land to account'
- 8 Former heavyweight boxing champ to support hospice with charity dinner
- 9 Women trapped in vehicle after A10 crash
- 10 How are England's Covid restrictions changing after Plan B?