Spicy chicken salad
175g (6oz) cooked chicken meat, shredded 2 tomatoes, skinned and chopped 1 large green chilli, very finely chopped 1/2 cucumber, chopped 1/2 small lettuce, shredded 1 small onion, peeled and finely sliced 1 green pepper, seeded and finely sliced
175g (6oz) cooked chicken meat, shredded
2 tomatoes, skinned and chopped
1 large green chilli, very finely chopped
1/2 cucumber, chopped
You may also want to watch:
1/2 small lettuce, shredded
1 small onion, peeled and finely sliced
- 1 Lorry driver's dismay as 'booming' station announcements keep him awake after night work
- 2 Young archaeologist Jake's delight at historic heath find
- 3 Adopt a street and keep it clean by joining Royston Wombles scheme
- 4 Family remembers teacher Frank who taught many how to swim
- 5 Crews tackle fires in residential street and industrial area
- 6 Royston Cricket Club gearing up for a very busy season
- 7 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 8 Arts Society's members' exhibition set to be 'biggest online show yet'
- 9 New headteacher appointed for King James Academy Royston
- 10 Lorry driver jailed for causing fatal A505 crash
1 green pepper, seeded and finely sliced
1 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
2 tsp cumin seeds
juice of 1 lemon
salt and black pepper, to taste
PREPARE all the salad ingredients as given in the list. Mix all together in a large bowl with the shredded chicken.
Cover and leave for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Serve as a side dish, starter or light lunch/supper dish.