Seach is on for our missing time line
HAS some low-life stolen the sign that has been on the Newmarket Road for many years which marked the Greenwich Meridian? Or has somedbody just removed it for re-furbishment. Unlikely, but who knows? Who and why? Who erected it originally? Does anybody
HAS some low-life stolen the sign that has been on the Newmarket Road for many years which marked the Greenwich Meridian?
Or has somedbody just removed it for re-furbishment. Unlikely, but who knows?
Who and why? Who erected it originally? Does anybody have a photograph of the sign as it was, I attach a photograph of the post taken on Saturday evening?
Does anybody know when it went missing? It was there on Easter Sunday, April 8, but it wasn't there the morning of April 21.
You may also want to watch:
Can anybody who passes it daily say when they last saw it or notice when it was missing?
If it's been stolen can we replace it? I presume it's not insured but maybe The Crow could launch a fund for a replacement.
- 1 Cambs police crack down on county lines drugs offences
- 2 Inside Country Boarding for Cats and Dogs: Award-winning kennels' labour of love
- 3 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued
- 5 MP survey slams East West Rail for 'lacklustre' consultation
- 6 Group of mums and dad in wig go the distance for wheelchair charity
- 7 Lets get Cambridgeshire back on the buses says mayor
- 8 Pupils wish villagers a happy harvest with afternoon tea
- 9 Ewan's handiwork sees him give back to his old school with help of charity
- 10 Tributes paid to 'greatly respected' coach operator
I would be happy to contribute as it's an important part of our heritage.
Cllr ROD KENNEDY
Royston Town Council