Roysia Women’s Club
Actress and beadworker Eliza McClelland, the author of Traditional Beadworker, explained how to create beadwork pictures on canvas, passing around her projects – cushions, child s collar, toy bag and jewellery roll, and told where to get the beads and how
Actress and beadworker Eliza McClelland, the author of Traditional Beadworker, explained how to create beadwork pictures on canvas, passing around her projects - cushions, child's collar, toy bag and jewellery roll, and told where to get the beads and how to sew them on.
A patchwork quilt she had made from pieces of theatre costumes was on show and her beadwork kits were on sale.
Birthday cards and wishes went to Catherine Proctor, Jan Messenger, Sue Campbell, Hilda Abrams, Moira Paterson, and Marion Porter.
There is one seat left on the mystery trip on June 18, and names and deposits were taken for the Houses of Parliament trip on October 12.
You may also want to watch:
The charity sponsored walk was cancelled because of rain, and will be rearranged.
In the raffle the winners were: first box of plants Ann Cook, second bath oil Rowena Burt, third picture frame Karen Heaton, fourth garden gloves Gloria King.
- 1 'Panic-buying is crippling us' - petrol station owner urges motorists to think before they refuel
- 2 Royston Arts Festival committee overcomes COVID difficulties to bring back events
- 3 Get on your bike for the A10 Awareness Ride comeback
- 4 Appeal to trace driver after cyclist sustains serious injuries in crash
- 5 17 of the prettiest streets in North Herts
- 6 North Herts and Beds villages hit by power cut
- 7 Barkway Lit Fest proves to be a real page-turner
- 8 Flexi parking ticket rolled out for hybrid commuters
- 9 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 10 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
The next meeting on June 4 will be a plants and books sale.