Roysia Women’s Club
Fifty-four members attended the Christmas meal at the Heath Sports Club. The Christmas hamper raffle draw made £138, which was donated to the club s charity of the year, Addenbrooke s Hospital s breast cancer care unit. Members donations in memory of Ed
Fifty-four members attended the Christmas meal at the Heath Sports Club.
The Christmas hamper raffle draw made £138, which was donated to the club's charity of the year, Addenbrooke's Hospital's breast cancer care unit.
Members' donations in memory of Edna Adams made £25 for Royston & District Hospital, and £25 for Cancer Research.
In the evening's raffle winners were Eileen Goddard (basket of fruit), Marion Porter and Pat McGee (biscuits), Mary Dabnor and Eileen Whiting (bottles of wine), Ann Cook and Sheila Wilding (chocolates), Carol Thorogood (voucher), Mollie Butler (necklace), Moria Patterson (hair hydration set), Linda Hack (scarf and gloves), Chris Lewis (candle), Joan Jacklin (cyclamen plant), and Jan Brooks (box of crackers).
You may also want to watch:
A birthday card and congratulations went to Carol Town.
The next meeting will be a social evening on January 8.
- 1 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 2 11 questions to decide how Royston you are!
- 3 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 4 Cambridge Film Festival returns for its 40th outing
- 5 'Outstanding' Royston police officer wins Chief Constable's award
- 6 MP survey slams East West Rail for 'lacklustre' consultation
- 7 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 8 Cambs police crack down on county lines drugs offences
- 9 Award-winning jazz singer Clare Teal and her sextet to play concert at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued