Roysia Women’s Club
Fifty-four members attended the Christmas meal at the Heath Sports Club. The Christmas hamper raffle draw made £138, which was donated to the club s charity of the year, Addenbrooke s Hospital s breast cancer care unit. Members donations in memory of Ed
Fifty-four members attended the Christmas meal at the Heath Sports Club.
The Christmas hamper raffle draw made £138, which was donated to the club's charity of the year, Addenbrooke's Hospital's breast cancer care unit.
Members' donations in memory of Edna Adams made £25 for Royston & District Hospital, and £25 for Cancer Research.
In the evening's raffle winners were Eileen Goddard (basket of fruit), Marion Porter and Pat McGee (biscuits), Mary Dabnor and Eileen Whiting (bottles of wine), Ann Cook and Sheila Wilding (chocolates), Carol Thorogood (voucher), Mollie Butler (necklace), Moria Patterson (hair hydration set), Linda Hack (scarf and gloves), Chris Lewis (candle), Joan Jacklin (cyclamen plant), and Jan Brooks (box of crackers).
You may also want to watch:
A birthday card and congratulations went to Carol Town.
The next meeting will be a social evening on January 8.
- 1 Sir Tom Jones set for green, green grass of Newmarket Racecourses
- 2 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 3 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 4 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 5 Access between platforms to be restored at Royston station
- 6 How many people in our area have been 'pinged' by NHS COVID app?
- 7 Police hunt 36-year-old wanted for harassment and restraining order breaches
- 8 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 9 Thatcher returns after 30 years to repair cottage where he met his wife
- 10 Escape the crowds this summer at these places to visit in Hertfordshire