Roysia Women’s Club
Fifty-four members attended the Christmas meal at the Heath Sports Club. The Christmas hamper raffle draw made £138, which was donated to the club s charity of the year, Addenbrooke s Hospital s breast cancer care unit. Members donations in memory of Ed
Fifty-four members attended the Christmas meal at the Heath Sports Club.
The Christmas hamper raffle draw made £138, which was donated to the club's charity of the year, Addenbrooke's Hospital's breast cancer care unit.
Members' donations in memory of Edna Adams made £25 for Royston & District Hospital, and £25 for Cancer Research.
In the evening's raffle winners were Eileen Goddard (basket of fruit), Marion Porter and Pat McGee (biscuits), Mary Dabnor and Eileen Whiting (bottles of wine), Ann Cook and Sheila Wilding (chocolates), Carol Thorogood (voucher), Mollie Butler (necklace), Moria Patterson (hair hydration set), Linda Hack (scarf and gloves), Chris Lewis (candle), Joan Jacklin (cyclamen plant), and Jan Brooks (box of crackers).
You may also want to watch:
A birthday card and congratulations went to Carol Town.
The next meeting will be a social evening on January 8.
- 1 Ofcom investigation into problem key fobs at Tesco Royston concludes
- 2 Pupils to return to school as lockdown restrictions ease
- 3 Grandmother who got on a motorcycle aged 105 passes away
- 4 North Hertfordshire's inspirational volunteers recognised in awards
- 5 COVID deaths fall by 50% in Herts hospitals
- 6 Fire-hit parish church secures vital cash boost
- 7 Have your say at virtual town meeting
- 8 Aircraft museum celebrates 85 years since the Spitfire's maiden flight
- 9 Council tax set to rise in South Cambs to help support frontline services
- 10 Pupils become journalists for class topic