Praise for 999 crew
THROUGH The Crow I would like to thank the Royston ambulance crew for its help on Saturday. My husband was travelling toward Baldock on the A507 where there was a road accident and had to take a turn off on to the A600. He had already phoned me to tell m
THROUGH The Crow I would like to thank the Royston ambulance crew for its help on Saturday.
My husband was travelling toward Baldock on the A507 where there was a road accident and had to take a turn off on to the A600.
He had already phoned me to tell me that he was feeling really ill with bad stomach pains, but wanted to continue his journey. I called 999 for an ambulance but my husband was incoherent and it was difficult to get instructions to where he was.
My son-in-law came and took me to try to find him and the ambulance crew was in communication with us to keep me informed with what was going on.
You may also want to watch:
They found him first and told us that he was being taken to Lister Hospital. Luckily, after many tests, he was found to be all right and was allowed home - but it could have been different.
The crew was a female/male team and I would like to thank them for all their help. Not enough press is given to the good part of the NHS and the people who work in it.
- 1 11 questions to decide how Royston you are!
- 2 'Outstanding' Royston police officer wins Chief Constable's award
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued
- 4 Cambs police crack down on county lines drugs offences
- 5 Ewan's handiwork sees him give back to his old school with help of charity
- 6 Extra Car Park Panto date added for IWM Duxford
- 7 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 8 Fundraising walk for Citizens Advice 'a resounding success'
- 9 College chapel goes green to raise awareness of rare condition
- 10 Review: Groan Ups is 'like a student sketch show stretched out over two hours'
When there is an emergency, all stops are pulled out.