Post office staff always willing to help out
I HAVE been surprised by the recent correspondence about the Royston post office. I have been a resident here for more than 20 years and in all that time I have appreciated the unfailing efficient and friendly service I have received in the Queens Road br
I HAVE been surprised by the recent correspondence about the Royston post office.
I have been a resident here for more than 20 years and in all that time I have appreciated the unfailing efficient and friendly service I have received in the Queens Road branch of the post office.
The staff, indeed, have on occasion done more than they are required to do in order to help me and others.
Is the main post office so different, as some of your correspondents claim? The staff do a demanding job, almost always efficiently and with good humour in spite of the behaviour of the occasional demanding and even abusive customer.
My experience is quite different from that which has been described and I would like to put on record my appreciation of the service provided by the post office.
I am sure most post office users would agree with me.
- 1 Drug dealer jailed after being found with heroin and crack cocaine
- 2 Ian Stewart 'appeared odd' at wife Diane's funeral, court hears
- 3 Goalkeeper with incurable brain tumour overwhelmed by fundraiser response
- 4 Jail for fraudulent accountant who tried to steal £200k of employer’s money
- 5 Melbourn Village College ready for Hastings battle in quarter-finals of national cup
- 6 Face coverings no longer mandatory indoors as England returns to Plan A
- 7 Royston drama group CADS announces winner of 2022 Fred Sillence Award
- 8 Former nurse at Stevenage's Lister Hospital struck off
- 9 Cambridge Literary Festival is back with first names announced for spring 2022 showpiece
- 10 Royston Golf Club donates £1,000 to hospice
Old North Road