Post office staff always willing to help out
I HAVE been surprised by the recent correspondence about the Royston post office. I have been a resident here for more than 20 years and in all that time I have appreciated the unfailing efficient and friendly service I have received in the Queens Road br
I HAVE been surprised by the recent correspondence about the Royston post office.
I have been a resident here for more than 20 years and in all that time I have appreciated the unfailing efficient and friendly service I have received in the Queens Road branch of the post office.
The staff, indeed, have on occasion done more than they are required to do in order to help me and others.
Is the main post office so different, as some of your correspondents claim? The staff do a demanding job, almost always efficiently and with good humour in spite of the behaviour of the occasional demanding and even abusive customer.
You may also want to watch:
My experience is quite different from that which has been described and I would like to put on record my appreciation of the service provided by the post office.
I am sure most post office users would agree with me.
- 1 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 2 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 3 King James Academy to continue as school sport hub for north east Hertfordshire
- 4 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 5 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 6 Busy week for Royston firefighting crews as they keep people safe
- 7 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 8 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 9 Girl power and horse power prove a winning combination for Meldreth racing driver Lizzy
- 10 Riverdance's 25th anniversary show lifts the roof off Cambridge Corn Exchange
Old North Road