Pornography and mess where our children play
I WOULD like through The Crow to warn other families of the disgusting mess that the Newmarket Road open space has beome. My husband and I took my seven-year-old and five-year-old daughter there on Saturday afternoon. We took their scooter and skateboard
I WOULD like through The Crow to warn other families of the disgusting mess that the Newmarket Road open space has beome.
My husband and I took my seven-year-old and five-year-old daughter there on Saturday afternoon.
We took their scooter and skateboard and went to play on the ramps.
What did my son find when we got there? Playing cards - and what was on the cards? Pornography.
You may also want to watch:
My husband and I had to do a scout around the park in case there was more - and yes there was. What do you tell a child about what they have seen?
There was also a lot of broken glass laying in the grass.
- 1 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 2 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 3 Bassingbourn reverse trend of losses at Helions Bumpstead with fine win
- 4 Plenty of Covid vaccines available for over 23s
- 5 Have you seen missing parrot Charlie?
- 6 Eight picture-perfect picnic spots across East Anglia
- 7 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
- 8 Students' work featured in online art exhibition
- 9 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 10 'If I lived three miles away the obstacles would've been lower' - Councillor calls for IVF to be reinstated in Cambs
At this time of year, when you are wearing flip-flops and sandals, it is a dangerous place to be.
So if you are a family who are going to spend some time there, go before your children and have a good look around.
You may not be too happy what you see.