Pornography and mess where our children play
I WOULD like through The Crow to warn other families of the disgusting mess that the Newmarket Road open space has beome. My husband and I took my seven-year-old and five-year-old daughter there on Saturday afternoon. We took their scooter and skateboard
I WOULD like through The Crow to warn other families of the disgusting mess that the Newmarket Road open space has beome.
My husband and I took my seven-year-old and five-year-old daughter there on Saturday afternoon.
We took their scooter and skateboard and went to play on the ramps.
What did my son find when we got there? Playing cards - and what was on the cards? Pornography.
You may also want to watch:
My husband and I had to do a scout around the park in case there was more - and yes there was. What do you tell a child about what they have seen?
There was also a lot of broken glass laying in the grass.
- 1 Grandmother who got on a motorcycle aged 105 passes away
- 2 Royston photographer wins abstract picture competition
- 3 Experts to discuss mental health at new online festival
- 4 South Cambs MP launches new forum to champion local life sciences
- 5 Councillors gagged by threat of 'personal litigation' ahead of farmgate debate
- 6 Ofcom investigation into problem key fobs at Tesco Royston concludes
- 7 Nearly a million trees planted alongside A14 die and need replacing
- 8 Fire-hit parish church secures vital cash boost
- 9 COVID-19: Literary festival event to mark anniversary of first lockdown
- 10 'Utterly extraordinary' says Lib Dem leader of disgraced deputy leader's criticisms
At this time of year, when you are wearing flip-flops and sandals, it is a dangerous place to be.
So if you are a family who are going to spend some time there, go before your children and have a good look around.
You may not be too happy what you see.