Now is the time to chip in
Royston Veterinary Centre are very happy to announce that all dog and cat soft toys that were lost in Royston have been returned. Our microchipping month continues and we are running a prize draw for anyone able to guess the where the cat and dog toys
Royston Veterinary Centre are very happy to announce that all dog and cat soft toys that were "lost" in Royston have been returned.
Our microchipping month continues and we are running a prize draw for anyone able to guess the where the cat and dog toys were found, the clues are on the leaflets. The leaflets can be downloaded from the Crow's website or picked up from Royston Veterinary Centre where you can get your pet microchipped for just �10.95.
Microchipping is important because it means that pets can be easily identified when they go missing and the case of Pepsi Boardman (reported in The Crow in June) who was found after being lost for 16 months highlights this. We hope this competition will raise awareness of the importance of getting pets microchipped.
You may also want to watch:
Royston Veterinary Centre
- 1 Teen arrested in connection with sexual assault investigation
- 2 Power cut affects nearly 9,000 homes and businesses
- 3 Storm Christoph: Prepare for flooding in South Cambs
- 4 COVID-19 deaths across Hertfordshire hit new milestone
- 5 Wildlife photographer's lockdown calendar raises money for those in need
- 6 Families of care home residents worry about vaccine roll-out delays
- 7 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 8 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 9 Fraudster jailed after £60,000 shopping spree
- 10 Granta surgeries deliver COVID-19 vaccinations