No need to be bored this summer
I would like to draw your readers attention to another excellent Summer Programme of activities that has been drawn up for young people in Royston by the Royston Youth Network this year. As you will see from the attached programme, there is a huge varie
I would like to draw your readers' attention to another excellent Summer Programme of activities that has been drawn up for young people in Royston by the Royston Youth Network this year.
As you will see from the attached programme, there is a huge variety of activities for young people of all ages to attend throughout the summer holidays, ranging from Drop in Art workshops at the Market Hill Rooms, Park events for Teenagers, Play Ranger sessions in local parks for younger children, and a trip to Thorpe Park -to a CSI Royston Crime Scene Day at Roysia Middle School. Royston Museum are also offering an Art for Crafty Kids day on the 5th August and the House Youth Centre will be open for extra days and hours during the holidays as well.
The programme on offer has been created by an extremely hard working team of people who have proved from previous holiday programmes they have provided in Royston, what a very high standard and wide range of activities are available to our local youngsters in the School holidays. I do hope that our young people will make full use of the programme on offer and will find enjoyable, interesting and fun things to do, which might make the long summer holidays a little less boring sometimes!.
Royston Youth Network is a partnership of Agencies working together to improve facilities for families, children and young people in the Royston Area and Royston Town Council is very pleased to be represented on and involved in the Network and offers it's full support to the excellent work achieved so far.
You may also want to watch:
Cllr Lindsay Davidson
Royston Town Council
- 1 Lorry driver jailed for causing fatal A505 crash
- 2 Jail for thief who stole scrap metal worth hundreds
- 3 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 4 Arrest made after woman verbally abused in alleyway
- 5 Have your say on Barkway Road development proposal
- 6 'Community campaigns are making an impact, so have your say on rail link'
- 7 Consultation on East West Rail route opens
- 8 Man who climbed on Tesco freezer jailed for string of offences
- 9 'We have a huge task on our hands, but The Pheasant will fly again'
- 10 Colney Heath in line for promotion after FA decide to restructure non-league pyramid