Melbourn and District Gardening Club
At the April meeting the speakers were from Herbal Haven, a company which grows a range of herbs. One speaker spoke on herb growing and the other, a qualified herbalist, spoke of the benefits of using certain plants, which were said could be more effecti
At the April meeting the speakers were from Herbal Haven, a company which grows a range of herbs.
One speaker spoke on herb growing and the other, a qualified herbalist, spoke of the benefits of using certain plants, which were said could be more effective than antibiotics if used in the correct way.
The next meeting will be on Tuesday, May 9 at 7.30pm at Melbourn Village College when the speaker will be from The Woodland Trust.
The club's outing this year is on Saturday, May 13 to Blenheim Palace.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone interested can call Jo on 01763 246455 or Helen on 01763 245887.
At the coffee stop at All Saints Church Hall, Melbourn, a bric-a-brac stall raised £56 for the Supporters of All Saints, which supports the fabric of the church.
- 1 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 2 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 3 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 4 King James Academy to continue as school sport hub for north east Hertfordshire
- 5 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 6 Busy week for Royston firefighting crews as they keep people safe
- 7 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 8 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 9 Girl power and horse power prove a winning combination for Meldreth racing driver Lizzy
- 10 Riverdance's 25th anniversary show lifts the roof off Cambridge Corn Exchange