Loo needs to stay
WITH regard to the closure of the toilets at the bus station in Royston, it is apparent that North Herts District Council has not done its homework. I work near the bus station and I have never seen anyone from the council monitoring how many times they
WITH regard to the closure of the toilets at the bus station in Royston, it is apparent that North Herts District Council has not done its homework.
I work near the bus station and I have never seen anyone from the council monitoring how many times they are used in a day.
These toilets are vital, not only to the people of Royston, but to passengers and bus drivers who visit every day, week in week out. This is a bus station and these facilities are essential, after all you would expect toilets at a train station so what is the difference?
The toilets at Market Hill are not used as much and that is a fact.
You may also want to watch:
Why are we allowing the council to dictate to us where and when we can go to the loo.
It is crazy and it has made this decision and has no real idea of the trouble it will cause.
- 1 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
- 2 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts
- 3 Royston Kite Festival decision 'under review' as lockdown extended
- 4 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 5 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 6 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 7 Bassingbourn reverse trend of losses at Helions Bumpstead with fine win
- 8 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 9 Agricultural expert 'over the moon' with MBE
- 10 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
NAME and ADDRESS SUPPLIED