Loo needs to stay
WITH regard to the closure of the toilets at the bus station in Royston, it is apparent that North Herts District Council has not done its homework. I work near the bus station and I have never seen anyone from the council monitoring how many times they
WITH regard to the closure of the toilets at the bus station in Royston, it is apparent that North Herts District Council has not done its homework.
I work near the bus station and I have never seen anyone from the council monitoring how many times they are used in a day.
These toilets are vital, not only to the people of Royston, but to passengers and bus drivers who visit every day, week in week out. This is a bus station and these facilities are essential, after all you would expect toilets at a train station so what is the difference?
The toilets at Market Hill are not used as much and that is a fact.
You may also want to watch:
Why are we allowing the council to dictate to us where and when we can go to the loo.
It is crazy and it has made this decision and has no real idea of the trouble it will cause.
- 1 Grandmother who got on a motorcycle aged 105 passes away
- 2 Councillors gagged by threat of 'personal litigation' ahead of farmgate debate
- 3 Reed on the road as Herts Cricket League clubs find out National Village Cup fate
- 4 South Cambs MP launches new forum to champion local life sciences
- 5 Experts to discuss mental health at new online festival
- 6 Royston photographer wins abstract picture competition
- 7 'Utterly extraordinary' says Lib Dem leader of disgraced deputy leader's criticisms
- 8 Person hit by train between London Kings Cross and Stevenage
- 9 Council leader faces claim he broke confidentiality on farmgate report
- 10 COVID-19: Literary festival event to mark anniversary of first lockdown
NAME and ADDRESS SUPPLIED