Lamb chops in yoghurt marinade
Ingredients: 4 small lamb boneless chump chops (about 450g/1lb) 2 tbsps vegetable oil 1 green chilli, de-seeded and finely chopped small bunch fresh green coriander, chopped 1 lemon Marinade: 3 tbsps Greek yoghurt 1 tsp each of ground coriander and grou
4 small lamb boneless chump chops (about 450g/1lb)
2 tbsps vegetable oil
1 green chilli,
You may also want to watch:
de-seeded and finely chopped
small bunch fresh green coriander, chopped
- 1 Lorry driver's dismay as 'booming' station announcements keep him awake after night work
- 2 Young archaeologist Jake's delight at historic heath find
- 3 Adopt a street and keep it clean by joining Royston Wombles scheme
- 4 Family remembers teacher Frank who taught many how to swim
- 5 Crews tackle fires in residential street and industrial area
- 6 Royston Cricket Club gearing up for a very busy season
- 7 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 8 Arts Society's members' exhibition set to be 'biggest online show yet'
- 9 Government plans at-home tablet to 'stop the virus in its tracks'
- 10 Lorry driver jailed for causing fatal A505 crash
3 tbsps Greek yoghurt
1/2 tsp each of ground
coriander and ground
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
1 tsp garam masala
MIX together the marinade ingredients well. Cut the chops in half and mix into the marinade, rubbing well into the meat.
Cover and leave in a cool place for at least one hour. Pre-heat the oven to Gas Mark 6, 200 deg C, 400 deg C.
Take the chops out of the marinade and place in a lightly-oiled roasting tin. Pour a little oil over the chops and roast in the oven, turning from time to time, for about 30 min or until the meat is well cooked.
Serve garnished with the chopped green chilli, coriander and lemon wedges.
Serve with rice or a salad. Enough for two helpings.