Lamb chops in yoghurt marinade
Ingredients: 4 small lamb boneless chump chops (about 450g/1lb) 2 tbsps vegetable oil 1 green chilli, de-seeded and finely chopped small bunch fresh green coriander, chopped 1 lemon Marinade: 3 tbsps Greek yoghurt 1 tsp each of ground coriander and grou
4 small lamb boneless chump chops (about 450g/1lb)
2 tbsps vegetable oil
1 green chilli,
You may also want to watch:
de-seeded and finely chopped
small bunch fresh green coriander, chopped
- 1 Magic show set to go Wrong on stage at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 2 Royston chairman: RNLI volunteers never question or criticise - they save lives
- 3 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 4 New president takes over at Rotary Club
- 5 Community rallies together to clean up church after 'mindless' vandalism
- 6 Church foodbank receives donation to help families in need
- 7 Community comes together for Together We Stand Against Racism event
- 8 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 9 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 10 Reed break run of defeats with hard-fought draw at Harpenden
3 tbsps Greek yoghurt
1/2 tsp each of ground
coriander and ground
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
1 tsp garam masala
MIX together the marinade ingredients well. Cut the chops in half and mix into the marinade, rubbing well into the meat.
Cover and leave in a cool place for at least one hour. Pre-heat the oven to Gas Mark 6, 200 deg C, 400 deg C.
Take the chops out of the marinade and place in a lightly-oiled roasting tin. Pour a little oil over the chops and roast in the oven, turning from time to time, for about 30 min or until the meat is well cooked.
Serve garnished with the chopped green chilli, coriander and lemon wedges.
Serve with rice or a salad. Enough for two helpings.