Lamb chops in yoghurt marinade
Ingredients: 4 small lamb boneless chump chops (about 450g/1lb) 2 tbsps vegetable oil 1 green chilli, de-seeded and finely chopped small bunch fresh green coriander, chopped 1 lemon Marinade: 3 tbsps Greek yoghurt 1 tsp each of ground coriander and grou
4 small lamb boneless chump chops (about 450g/1lb)
2 tbsps vegetable oil
1 green chilli,
de-seeded and finely chopped
small bunch fresh green coriander, chopped
- 1 Motorist charged with careless driving after motorcyclist injured in crash
- 2 E-fit image of indecent exposure suspect released by police
- 3 Concerns raised as Royston patients travel for booster jabs
- 4 Former army major sentenced after pillion rider dies in motorcycle crash
- 5 'It was great to see the whole town get in the spirit of Christmas'
- 6 Metal detectorist, 13, explains how she discovered Bronze Age hoards near Royston
- 7 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns
- 8 Disruption to train lines between Royston and Cambridge
- 9 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
- 10 Room at the inn for 1,000-mile charity trekker
3 tbsps Greek yoghurt
1/2 tsp each of ground
coriander and ground
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
1 tsp garam masala
MIX together the marinade ingredients well. Cut the chops in half and mix into the marinade, rubbing well into the meat.
Cover and leave in a cool place for at least one hour. Pre-heat the oven to Gas Mark 6, 200 deg C, 400 deg C.
Take the chops out of the marinade and place in a lightly-oiled roasting tin. Pour a little oil over the chops and roast in the oven, turning from time to time, for about 30 min or until the meat is well cooked.
Serve garnished with the chopped green chilli, coriander and lemon wedges.
Serve with rice or a salad. Enough for two helpings.