It's time to sort out the speeders
It s good to see the police telling us what a good job they re doing (Sharp Drop in Crime say police, Crow April 1). But while they may be doing well in some areas, they are not in others. Speeding through our villages isn t been addressed. They come out
It's good to see the police telling us what a good job they're doing (Sharp Drop in Crime say police, Crow April 1).
But while they may be doing well in some areas, they are not in others.
Speeding through our villages isn't been addressed. They come out and do speed checks, but these checks are carried out by the PCSOs, so officers are never there to prosecute the offenders.
It's a problem in a lot of villages in the area. I've spoken to people and know this for a fact. Is it going to take a fatality for them to act?
You may also want to watch:
Name and address supplied
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 When will bins be collected in North Hertfordshire again?
- 3 More Royston GP surgeries begin to give COVID-19 vaccinations
- 4 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 5 Herts covered in blanket of snow as flurries fell on Sunday
- 6 I will not stop fighting for our chalk streams, says South Cambs MP
- 7 County council offices could be sold off or leased in part
- 8 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 9 More than £2 million in funding set to save leisure centres under threat
- 10 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire