It's time to sort out the speeders
It s good to see the police telling us what a good job they re doing (Sharp Drop in Crime say police, Crow April 1). But while they may be doing well in some areas, they are not in others. Speeding through our villages isn t been addressed. They come out
It's good to see the police telling us what a good job they're doing (Sharp Drop in Crime say police, Crow April 1).
But while they may be doing well in some areas, they are not in others.
Speeding through our villages isn't been addressed. They come out and do speed checks, but these checks are carried out by the PCSOs, so officers are never there to prosecute the offenders.
It's a problem in a lot of villages in the area. I've spoken to people and know this for a fact. Is it going to take a fatality for them to act?
You may also want to watch:
Name and address supplied
- 1 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 2 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
- 3 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
- 4 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 5 Community stalwart who led national effort to help navy veterans during pandemic receives BEM
- 6 Have you seen missing parrot Charlie?
- 7 Commissioner to grill Herts Police chief over stalking powers 'failure'
- 8 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 9 Fabulous Foodies Festival is good to go at Cambridge this summer
- 10 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts