I was not without fault
CAN I correct the impression given in the article relating to my recent experiences with the Standards Board for England (The Crow, January 18) When I first was informed that the SBE had received a complaint about me, at the time I could not understand wh
CAN I correct the impression given in the article relating to my recent experiences with the Standards Board for England (The Crow, January 18)
When I first was informed that the SBE had received a complaint about me, at the time I could not understand what it was in regard to (you are not informed until it has completed all the interviews what the charges relate to).
I do not now claim (as was indicated in your article) to have been without fault.
Now after a detailed and lengthy enquiry the Standards Board having been given all the facts and background have decided no further action is required.
You may also want to watch:
I accept their findings, sincerely apologise for times when I was rude or sharp to others, and now look forward to gettting back to working hard to represent the villages of Foxton and Fowlmere and the residents of South Cambridgeshire, as I have always tried to do for the past 15 years.
Cllr DEBORAH ROBERTS
- 1 Man to face court after admitting to £15,000 cigarette stealing spree
- 2 Royston man celebrates 100th birthday after recovering from COVID-19
- 3 Hickford QUITS ahead of damning report
- 4 County council leader praises sacrifice made by residents during lockdown
- 5 Have your say on A505 Litlington turning proposals
- 6 Council tax set to rise in South Cambs to help support frontline services
- 7 Hickford quits Manor Farm on eve of damning report
- 8 Mental health support group encouraging you to #Walkandtalk
- 9 Special report: An insight into dog theft in Hertfordshire
- 10 Person hit by train between Cambridge and Royston
South Cambridgeshire District Council