I was not without fault
CAN I correct the impression given in the article relating to my recent experiences with the Standards Board for England (The Crow, January 18) When I first was informed that the SBE had received a complaint about me, at the time I could not understand wh
CAN I correct the impression given in the article relating to my recent experiences with the Standards Board for England (The Crow, January 18)
When I first was informed that the SBE had received a complaint about me, at the time I could not understand what it was in regard to (you are not informed until it has completed all the interviews what the charges relate to).
I do not now claim (as was indicated in your article) to have been without fault.
Now after a detailed and lengthy enquiry the Standards Board having been given all the facts and background have decided no further action is required.
You may also want to watch:
I accept their findings, sincerely apologise for times when I was rude or sharp to others, and now look forward to gettting back to working hard to represent the villages of Foxton and Fowlmere and the residents of South Cambridgeshire, as I have always tried to do for the past 15 years.
Cllr DEBORAH ROBERTS
- 1 Results in for South Cambs District Council by-election
- 2 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 3 Hospital reopens all operating theatres as waiting lists get longer
- 4 Royston Picture Palace announces cinema's planned reopening date
- 5 Promising Young Woman review: Carey Mulligan shines in Emerald Fennell's outstanding movie
- 6 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 7 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 8 Steve Count 'no doubt' Tories will review 'our performance' as his future is decided
- 9 Filming taking place at National Trust's Wimpole Estate
- 10 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
South Cambridgeshire District Council