Regarding the photo of Royston Hospital s new children s ward being opened by the Prince of Wales (Nostalgia, Crow October 15), I remember it well because I was there. I went to the infant school on Market Hill and Miss Yalor(?) walked us all up to the ho
Regarding the photo of Royston Hospital's new children's ward being opened by the Prince of Wales (Nostalgia, Crow October 15), I remember it well because I was there.
I went to the infant school on Market Hill and Miss Yalor(?) walked us all up to the hospital, and we stood in the front row as we were so small. We had a good view.
Pity the photo wasn't a bit bigger then we might have been in as well, I have always been interested in the hospital for that reason. May it always stand.
Mrs Ivy Capon (nee Varney), aged 95.
- 1 Former nurse at Stevenage's Lister Hospital struck off
- 2 Ian Stewart murder trial: Diane 'suffered lack of oxygen for up to an hour'
- 3 Hundreds in Herts fined for breaking lockdown rules
- 4 Meldreth mental health cancer support charity appoints first patron
- 5 Stewart 'wasn't distressed and calmly answered questions' at scene of wife's death, paramedic tells court
- 6 Hero dog sniffs out cash for charity with golf ball mission
- 7 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 8 Murder trial told Ian Stewart was 'so cross' after sister-in-law called coroner
- 9 Ian Stewart's sons say 'devastated father was in tears at wife's death'
- 10 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages