Regarding the photo of Royston Hospital s new children s ward being opened by the Prince of Wales (Nostalgia, Crow October 15), I remember it well because I was there. I went to the infant school on Market Hill and Miss Yalor(?) walked us all up to the ho
Regarding the photo of Royston Hospital's new children's ward being opened by the Prince of Wales (Nostalgia, Crow October 15), I remember it well because I was there.
I went to the infant school on Market Hill and Miss Yalor(?) walked us all up to the hospital, and we stood in the front row as we were so small. We had a good view.
Pity the photo wasn't a bit bigger then we might have been in as well, I have always been interested in the hospital for that reason. May it always stand.
Mrs Ivy Capon (nee Varney), aged 95.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
- 2 Have you seen missing parrot Charlie?
- 3 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
- 4 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 5 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 6 Eight picture-perfect picnic spots across East Anglia
- 7 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 8 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 9 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 10 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire