Regarding the photo of Royston Hospital s new children s ward being opened by the Prince of Wales (Nostalgia, Crow October 15), I remember it well because I was there. I went to the infant school on Market Hill and Miss Yalor(?) walked us all up to the ho
Regarding the photo of Royston Hospital's new children's ward being opened by the Prince of Wales (Nostalgia, Crow October 15), I remember it well because I was there.
I went to the infant school on Market Hill and Miss Yalor(?) walked us all up to the hospital, and we stood in the front row as we were so small. We had a good view.
Pity the photo wasn't a bit bigger then we might have been in as well, I have always been interested in the hospital for that reason. May it always stand.
Mrs Ivy Capon (nee Varney), aged 95.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 2 Villagers launch bid to raise £200,000 for 14th-century church paintings
- 3 This Hound could run and and run... Sherlock Holmes play was 'a fun evening'
- 4 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 5 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 6 Hertfordshire's adult social care workers honoured at award ceremony
- 7 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 8 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 9 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 10 King James Academy to continue as school sport hub for north east Hertfordshire