Regarding the photo of Royston Hospital s new children s ward being opened by the Prince of Wales (Nostalgia, Crow October 15), I remember it well because I was there. I went to the infant school on Market Hill and Miss Yalor(?) walked us all up to the ho
Regarding the photo of Royston Hospital's new children's ward being opened by the Prince of Wales (Nostalgia, Crow October 15), I remember it well because I was there.
I went to the infant school on Market Hill and Miss Yalor(?) walked us all up to the hospital, and we stood in the front row as we were so small. We had a good view.
Pity the photo wasn't a bit bigger then we might have been in as well, I have always been interested in the hospital for that reason. May it always stand.
Mrs Ivy Capon (nee Varney), aged 95.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Royston photographer wins abstract picture competition
- 2 Grandmother who got on a motorcycle aged 105 passes away
- 3 Experts to discuss mental health at new online festival
- 4 South Cambs MP launches new forum to champion local life sciences
- 5 Ofcom investigation into problem key fobs at Tesco Royston concludes
- 6 Fire-hit parish church secures vital cash boost
- 7 Nearly a million trees planted alongside A14 die and need replacing
- 8 Person hit by train between London Kings Cross and Stevenage
- 9 Councillors gagged by threat of 'personal litigation' ahead of farmgate debate
- 10 'Utterly extraordinary' says Lib Dem leader of disgraced deputy leader's criticisms