Footballers wives don t live in the real world. All they ever seem to do is shop, get pampered, shop and erm.....shop! I must admit I wouldn t mind giving their lifestyle a trial run, but I m pretty sure that after a month the novelty would quickly wear
Footballers' wives don't live in the real world. All they ever seem to do is shop, get pampered, shop and erm.....shop!
I must admit I wouldn't mind giving their lifestyle a trial run, but I'm pretty sure that after a month the novelty would quickly wear off, and I would be bored stiff!
It would be OK if it was their own money they were spending but it's their partners' millions, and to be quite frank, that's never going to give them an incentive to go out into the real world and get a job!
If I was them I would rather be financially independent and have my own career.
Those who do launch a career after dating a premiership footballer do not get it on their own merit - it's just because they are 'famous' for being a WAG.
But then anyone can be famous nowadays, and I personally would rather be well-known for having a talent, not simply prancing around the shops in the latest designer shades.
- 1 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 2 Metal detectorist, 13, explains how she discovered Bronze Age hoards near Royston
- 3 Royston crews' tribute after 'incredible' fire dog's death
- 4 Royston museum under new management
- 5 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
- 6 Two year ban on begging for these six
- 7 Auditor who fell ill on eve of farmgate report not returning to council
- 8 £800,000 artificial football pitch opens at Melbourn Village College
- 9 IWM Duxford exhibition to display largest collection of Spitfires under one roof
- 10 Bronze Age hoards containing around 200 items found near Royston