Footballers wives don t live in the real world. All they ever seem to do is shop, get pampered, shop and erm.....shop! I must admit I wouldn t mind giving their lifestyle a trial run, but I m pretty sure that after a month the novelty would quickly wear
Footballers' wives don't live in the real world. All they ever seem to do is shop, get pampered, shop and erm.....shop!
I must admit I wouldn't mind giving their lifestyle a trial run, but I'm pretty sure that after a month the novelty would quickly wear off, and I would be bored stiff!
It would be OK if it was their own money they were spending but it's their partners' millions, and to be quite frank, that's never going to give them an incentive to go out into the real world and get a job!
If I was them I would rather be financially independent and have my own career.
You may also want to watch:
Those who do launch a career after dating a premiership footballer do not get it on their own merit - it's just because they are 'famous' for being a WAG.
But then anyone can be famous nowadays, and I personally would rather be well-known for having a talent, not simply prancing around the shops in the latest designer shades.
- 1 Sir Tom Jones set for green, green grass of Newmarket Racecourses
- 2 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 3 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 4 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 5 Access between platforms to be restored at Royston station
- 6 How many people in our area have been 'pinged' by NHS COVID app?
- 7 Police hunt 36-year-old wanted for harassment and restraining order breaches
- 8 Thatcher returns after 30 years to repair cottage where he met his wife
- 9 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 10 Escape the crowds this summer at these places to visit in Hertfordshire