Footballers wives don t live in the real world. All they ever seem to do is shop, get pampered, shop and erm.....shop! I must admit I wouldn t mind giving their lifestyle a trial run, but I m pretty sure that after a month the novelty would quickly wear
Footballers' wives don't live in the real world. All they ever seem to do is shop, get pampered, shop and erm.....shop!
I must admit I wouldn't mind giving their lifestyle a trial run, but I'm pretty sure that after a month the novelty would quickly wear off, and I would be bored stiff!
It would be OK if it was their own money they were spending but it's their partners' millions, and to be quite frank, that's never going to give them an incentive to go out into the real world and get a job!
If I was them I would rather be financially independent and have my own career.
You may also want to watch:
Those who do launch a career after dating a premiership footballer do not get it on their own merit - it's just because they are 'famous' for being a WAG.
But then anyone can be famous nowadays, and I personally would rather be well-known for having a talent, not simply prancing around the shops in the latest designer shades.
- 1 Ofcom investigation into problem key fobs at Tesco Royston concludes
- 2 Fire-hit parish church secures vital cash boost
- 3 Pupils to return to school as lockdown restrictions ease
- 4 Pupils become journalists for class topic
- 5 North Hertfordshire's inspirational volunteers recognised in awards
- 6 Grandmother who got on a motorcycle aged 105 passes away
- 7 Nearly a million trees planted alongside A14 die and need replacing
- 8 COVID deaths fall by 50% in Herts hospitals
- 9 Publish and be damned: 'farmgate' report goes to the vote
- 10 Hickford blames county council's 'incompetent project management' for abandoning Manor Farm