Footballers wives don t live in the real world. All they ever seem to do is shop, get pampered, shop and erm.....shop! I must admit I wouldn t mind giving their lifestyle a trial run, but I m pretty sure that after a month the novelty would quickly wear
Footballers' wives don't live in the real world. All they ever seem to do is shop, get pampered, shop and erm.....shop!
I must admit I wouldn't mind giving their lifestyle a trial run, but I'm pretty sure that after a month the novelty would quickly wear off, and I would be bored stiff!
It would be OK if it was their own money they were spending but it's their partners' millions, and to be quite frank, that's never going to give them an incentive to go out into the real world and get a job!
If I was them I would rather be financially independent and have my own career.
You may also want to watch:
Those who do launch a career after dating a premiership footballer do not get it on their own merit - it's just because they are 'famous' for being a WAG.
But then anyone can be famous nowadays, and I personally would rather be well-known for having a talent, not simply prancing around the shops in the latest designer shades.
- 1 Royston Town Council by-election: Meridian ward result
- 2 Local Election 2021 results: NHDC leader loses seat
- 3 Results in for South Cambs District Council by-election
- 4 Local Election 2021: Counting starts for North Herts council
- 5 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 6 Jail for thief who stole scrap metal worth hundreds
- 7 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 8 Promising Young Woman review: Carey Mulligan shines in Emerald Fennell's outstanding movie
- 9 Expect 'honesty and integrity' says new police and crime commissioner
- 10 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory