Foot - note
I have come to the conclusion that football is a fickle sport. One minute Wayne Rooney is a hero, the next minute his footy skills are being scrutinised and he s taken off the pitch. Then there s golden balls David Beckham – he s dropped from the Englan
I have come to the conclusion that football is a fickle sport.
One minute Wayne Rooney is a hero, the next minute his footy skills are being scrutinised and he's taken off the pitch.
Then there's 'golden balls' David Beckham - he's dropped from the England team and then people are saying how they love him and want him back.
Gazza is another prime example.
You may also want to watch:
He was regarded as the best-of-the-best early on in his career, but later had personal problems and things were never the same.
It's just a good job they get paid so well, when their careers could be in tatters within a matter of months!
- 1 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 2 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 3 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 4 Hotel has everything you need for a relaxing staycation
- 5 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 6 Ski trip interest 'peaks' at Melbourn Village College
- 7 7 things to do, places to go and gift experiences for dad this Father's Day
- 8 Royston arson: Police renew appeal after flats fire
- 9 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today
- 10 Magpas chief executive 'surprised and honoured' by MBE