Foot - note
I have come to the conclusion that football is a fickle sport. One minute Wayne Rooney is a hero, the next minute his footy skills are being scrutinised and he s taken off the pitch. Then there s golden balls David Beckham – he s dropped from the Englan
I have come to the conclusion that football is a fickle sport.
One minute Wayne Rooney is a hero, the next minute his footy skills are being scrutinised and he's taken off the pitch.
Then there's 'golden balls' David Beckham - he's dropped from the England team and then people are saying how they love him and want him back.
Gazza is another prime example.
You may also want to watch:
He was regarded as the best-of-the-best early on in his career, but later had personal problems and things were never the same.
It's just a good job they get paid so well, when their careers could be in tatters within a matter of months!
- 1 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 2 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 3 King James Academy to continue as school sport hub for north east Hertfordshire
- 4 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 5 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 6 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 7 Busy week for Royston firefighting crews as they keep people safe
- 8 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 9 Girl power and horse power prove a winning combination for Meldreth racing driver Lizzy
- 10 Riverdance's 25th anniversary show lifts the roof off Cambridge Corn Exchange