Fillet of Pork with Almond Stuffing
Ingredients: One pork tenderloin, about 350g (12oz) 50g (2oz) flaked almonds salt and pepper a little flour 3 tbsp olive oil 1 small glass dry sherry 1/4 litre stock or water 2 tbsp chopped onions 2 tbsp thick cream Method USING a heavy non-stick frying-
One pork tenderloin, about 350g (12oz)
50g (2oz) flaked almonds
salt and pepper
You may also want to watch:
a little flour
3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 Royston Town Council by-election: Meridian ward result
- 2 Local Election 2021 results: NHDC leader loses seat
- 3 Results in for South Cambs District Council by-election
- 4 Local Election 2021: Counting starts for North Herts council
- 5 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 6 Jail for thief who stole scrap metal worth hundreds
- 7 Promising Young Woman review: Carey Mulligan shines in Emerald Fennell's outstanding movie
- 8 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 9 Who is standing in Royston Town Council Meridian ward election?
- 10 Expect 'honesty and integrity' says new police and crime commissioner
1 small glass dry sherry
1/4 litre stock or water
2 tbsp chopped onions
2 tbsp thick cream
USING a heavy non-stick frying-pan, roast the almonds over medium heat, then cool and crush in a mortar.
Make a long pocket in the tenderloin by cutting it lengthways, sprinkle with salt and fill with the almonds. Tie up the fillet at intervals with string and roll in the flour.
Heat the olive oil in a heavy casserole and brown the meat all over. Lower the heat, add the sherry and onions and cook gently for a few minutes. Pour in the stock and cover the pan. Cook gently for 45 minutes, then stir in the cream. Serve cut into slices.
Enough for two.