Fight will carry on over public toilets closure
I NEED to reply to Councillor Lynda Needham s letter in last week s Crow about the provision of public toilets in Royston. On Saturday, I put my stall up as usual in the market square and a lot of people made their views known. It would be good if Cllr N
I NEED to reply to Councillor Lynda Needham's letter in last week's Crow about the provision of public toilets in Royston.
On Saturday, I put my stall up as usual in the market square and a lot of people made their views known. It would be good if Cllr Needham stood next to me to hear the views.
She does seem to be nit-picking.
One suggestion was that had she listened to the 2,000 or so people who signed the petition to prevent the closure of the public toilets at the Royston bus station, North Herts District Council would have done a U-turn.
You may also want to watch:
My point is that money could be spent on all three toilets in Royston instead of having to close one.
Meanwhile, we will carry on the fight.
- 1 Man to face court after admitting to £15,000 cigarette stealing spree
- 2 Royston man celebrates 100th birthday after recovering from COVID-19
- 3 County council leader praises sacrifice made by residents during lockdown
- 4 Hickford quits Manor Farm on eve of damning report
- 5 Have your say on A505 Litlington turning proposals
- 6 Hickford QUITS ahead of damning report
- 7 Special report: An insight into dog theft in Hertfordshire
- 8 Council tax set to rise in South Cambs to help support frontline services
- 9 Mental health support group encouraging you to #Walkandtalk
- 10 Person hit by train between Cambridge and Royston
Royston Pensioners' Action Group