Fight will carry on over public toilets closure
I NEED to reply to Councillor Lynda Needham s letter in last week s Crow about the provision of public toilets in Royston. On Saturday, I put my stall up as usual in the market square and a lot of people made their views known. It would be good if Cllr N
I NEED to reply to Councillor Lynda Needham's letter in last week's Crow about the provision of public toilets in Royston.
On Saturday, I put my stall up as usual in the market square and a lot of people made their views known. It would be good if Cllr Needham stood next to me to hear the views.
She does seem to be nit-picking.
One suggestion was that had she listened to the 2,000 or so people who signed the petition to prevent the closure of the public toilets at the Royston bus station, North Herts District Council would have done a U-turn.
My point is that money could be spent on all three toilets in Royston instead of having to close one.
Meanwhile, we will carry on the fight.
- 1 US star George Clooney spotted directing new film in Hertfordshire
- 2 Three dogs including pregnant Jack Russell stolen from Wimpole kennels
- 3 Family of patient who died from drug overdose speak out after inquest
- 4 MP visits Royston lab to learn about local success story
- 5 Royston children encouraged to write to the Queen
- 6 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 7 Police find body in search for missing 71-year-old Raymond
- 8 Strictly for Charity fundraising event gets people's toes tapping for Home-Start
- 9 New mayor makes historic market her first stop
- 10 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
Royston Pensioners' Action Group