Fight will carry on over public toilets closure
I NEED to reply to Councillor Lynda Needham s letter in last week s Crow about the provision of public toilets in Royston. On Saturday, I put my stall up as usual in the market square and a lot of people made their views known. It would be good if Cllr N
I NEED to reply to Councillor Lynda Needham's letter in last week's Crow about the provision of public toilets in Royston.
On Saturday, I put my stall up as usual in the market square and a lot of people made their views known. It would be good if Cllr Needham stood next to me to hear the views.
She does seem to be nit-picking.
One suggestion was that had she listened to the 2,000 or so people who signed the petition to prevent the closure of the public toilets at the Royston bus station, North Herts District Council would have done a U-turn.
You may also want to watch:
My point is that money could be spent on all three toilets in Royston instead of having to close one.
Meanwhile, we will carry on the fight.
- 1 11 questions to decide how Royston you are!
- 2 'Outstanding' Royston police officer wins Chief Constable's award
- 3 Cambs police crack down on county lines drugs offences
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued
- 5 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 6 Review: Groan Ups is 'like a student sketch show stretched out over two hours'
- 7 Inside Country Boarding for Cats and Dogs: Award-winning kennels' labour of love
- 8 25-year-old admits Royston drug dealing
- 9 Ewan's handiwork sees him give back to his old school with help of charity
- 10 Opinion: Uncomfortable home truths about being retirement ready
Royston Pensioners' Action Group