Fight will carry on over public toilets closure
I NEED to reply to Councillor Lynda Needham s letter in last week s Crow about the provision of public toilets in Royston. On Saturday, I put my stall up as usual in the market square and a lot of people made their views known. It would be good if Cllr N
I NEED to reply to Councillor Lynda Needham's letter in last week's Crow about the provision of public toilets in Royston.
On Saturday, I put my stall up as usual in the market square and a lot of people made their views known. It would be good if Cllr Needham stood next to me to hear the views.
She does seem to be nit-picking.
One suggestion was that had she listened to the 2,000 or so people who signed the petition to prevent the closure of the public toilets at the Royston bus station, North Herts District Council would have done a U-turn.
You may also want to watch:
My point is that money could be spent on all three toilets in Royston instead of having to close one.
Meanwhile, we will carry on the fight.
- 1 Results in for South Cambs District Council by-election
- 2 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 3 Hospital reopens all operating theatres as waiting lists get longer
- 4 Royston Picture Palace announces cinema's planned reopening date
- 5 Promising Young Woman review: Carey Mulligan shines in Emerald Fennell's outstanding movie
- 6 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 7 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 8 Steve Count 'no doubt' Tories will review 'our performance' as his future is decided
- 9 Filming taking place at National Trust's Wimpole Estate
- 10 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
Royston Pensioners' Action Group