Fantastic - or failure?
WITH reference to your front page article Here we go in last week s Crow, in which John Gourd heralded the result of the Royston First Business Improvement District vote as fantastic. Sixty-two per cent of those who voted agreed, but only 39 per cent vo
WITH reference to your front page article "Here we go" in last week's Crow, in which John Gourd heralded the result of the Royston First Business Improvement District vote as fantastic.
Sixty-two per cent of those who voted agreed, but only 39 per cent voted, which means only 24 per cent are in favour.
In my book, this is a failure for whatever reason.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Grandmother who got on a motorcycle aged 105 passes away
- 2 Councillors gagged by threat of 'personal litigation' ahead of farmgate debate
- 3 Reed on the road as Herts Cricket League clubs find out National Village Cup fate
- 4 South Cambs MP launches new forum to champion local life sciences
- 5 Experts to discuss mental health at new online festival
- 6 Royston photographer wins abstract picture competition
- 7 Council leader faces claim he broke confidentiality on farmgate report
- 8 'Utterly extraordinary' says Lib Dem leader of disgraced deputy leader's criticisms
- 9 Fire-hit parish church secures vital cash boost
- 10 Ofcom investigation into problem key fobs at Tesco Royston concludes