Document was just baffling
LIKE some obsequious politician grovelling for the credit, I would like to point out that I have responded already to the subject of your opinion last week (Shake-up ready for admissions, Crow 05/03) which also became national news. There was an article i
LIKE some obsequious politician grovelling for the credit, I would like to point out that I have responded already to the subject of your opinion last week (Shake-up ready for admissions, Crow 05/03) which also became national news.
There was an article in a previous edition of The Crow, in January I think, which called for feedback on the schools admission system.
This I provided to School Admissions, County Hall, Hertford.
The gist of what I said was that while most (87 per cent) apply online, the remainder rely on the document Moving On.
You may also want to watch:
With the benefit of previously having studied for a Science PhD, I still became profoundly baffled when trying to read this.
It did remind me of my attempt to read the Bhagavad-Gita, in the original Sanskrit.
- 1 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 2 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 3 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 4 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 5 Stunning snap causes stir online
- 6 Huge splash of support for Meldreth diver Dan Goodfellow
- 7 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm
- 8 No Olympic medal for Daniel Goodfellow after synchronized diving heartbreak
- 9 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 10 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
I have forwarded my thoughts to county and if, like me, you feel that the document, or indeed the website, could be more readable or user-friendly, I suggest you do likewise.
Gresley Lodge, Old North Road, Royston