Document was just baffling
LIKE some obsequious politician grovelling for the credit, I would like to point out that I have responded already to the subject of your opinion last week (Shake-up ready for admissions, Crow 05/03) which also became national news. There was an article i
LIKE some obsequious politician grovelling for the credit, I would like to point out that I have responded already to the subject of your opinion last week (Shake-up ready for admissions, Crow 05/03) which also became national news.
There was an article in a previous edition of The Crow, in January I think, which called for feedback on the schools admission system.
This I provided to School Admissions, County Hall, Hertford.
The gist of what I said was that while most (87 per cent) apply online, the remainder rely on the document Moving On.
With the benefit of previously having studied for a Science PhD, I still became profoundly baffled when trying to read this.
It did remind me of my attempt to read the Bhagavad-Gita, in the original Sanskrit.
- 1 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 2 MP visits Royston lab to learn about local success story
- 3 Family of patient who died from drug overdose speak out after inquest
- 4 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 5 Stevenage's Lister Hospital changes maternity visiting guidance
- 6 Three dogs including pregnant Jack Russell stolen from Wimpole kennels
- 7 Axing BBC TV news from Cambridge 'a backward step' says MP
- 8 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 9 Up on the roof: Choir sings from top of 163ft chapel tower at Cambridge college
- 10 All aboard for Steam at the Hoops festival in Bassingbourn
I have forwarded my thoughts to county and if, like me, you feel that the document, or indeed the website, could be more readable or user-friendly, I suggest you do likewise.
Gresley Lodge, Old North Road, Royston