Document was just baffling
LIKE some obsequious politician grovelling for the credit, I would like to point out that I have responded already to the subject of your opinion last week (Shake-up ready for admissions, Crow 05/03) which also became national news. There was an article i
LIKE some obsequious politician grovelling for the credit, I would like to point out that I have responded already to the subject of your opinion last week (Shake-up ready for admissions, Crow 05/03) which also became national news.
There was an article in a previous edition of The Crow, in January I think, which called for feedback on the schools admission system.
This I provided to School Admissions, County Hall, Hertford.
The gist of what I said was that while most (87 per cent) apply online, the remainder rely on the document Moving On.
You may also want to watch:
With the benefit of previously having studied for a Science PhD, I still became profoundly baffled when trying to read this.
It did remind me of my attempt to read the Bhagavad-Gita, in the original Sanskrit.
- 1 11 questions to decide how Royston you are!
- 2 'Outstanding' Royston police officer wins Chief Constable's award
- 3 Cambs police crack down on county lines drugs offences
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued
- 5 Ewan's handiwork sees him give back to his old school with help of charity
- 6 Extra Car Park Panto date added for IWM Duxford
- 7 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 8 Fundraising walk for Citizens Advice 'a resounding success'
- 9 College chapel goes green to raise awareness of rare condition
- 10 Review: Groan Ups is 'like a student sketch show stretched out over two hours'
I have forwarded my thoughts to county and if, like me, you feel that the document, or indeed the website, could be more readable or user-friendly, I suggest you do likewise.
Gresley Lodge, Old North Road, Royston