Document was just baffling
LIKE some obsequious politician grovelling for the credit, I would like to point out that I have responded already to the subject of your opinion last week (Shake-up ready for admissions, Crow 05/03) which also became national news. There was an article i
LIKE some obsequious politician grovelling for the credit, I would like to point out that I have responded already to the subject of your opinion last week (Shake-up ready for admissions, Crow 05/03) which also became national news.
There was an article in a previous edition of The Crow, in January I think, which called for feedback on the schools admission system.
This I provided to School Admissions, County Hall, Hertford.
The gist of what I said was that while most (87 per cent) apply online, the remainder rely on the document Moving On.
You may also want to watch:
With the benefit of previously having studied for a Science PhD, I still became profoundly baffled when trying to read this.
It did remind me of my attempt to read the Bhagavad-Gita, in the original Sanskrit.
- 1 Jail for thief who stole scrap metal worth hundreds
- 2 'Community campaigns are making an impact, so have your say on rail link'
- 3 Three household waste collection crews suspended
- 4 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 5 Have your say on Barkway Road development proposal
- 6 Arrest made after woman verbally abused in alleyway
- 7 Family builds fairy garden for grandchildren during lockdown
- 8 Consultation on East West Rail route opens
- 9 'We have a huge task on our hands, but The Pheasant will fly again'
- 10 What can open on April 12 when lockdown rules ease?
I have forwarded my thoughts to county and if, like me, you feel that the document, or indeed the website, could be more readable or user-friendly, I suggest you do likewise.
Gresley Lodge, Old North Road, Royston