Crunchy raw vegetable salad
Ingredients 2 ripe tomatoes 3 sticks of celery 1 head of fennel 1 yellow pepper 1 red pepper 1 small lettuce 10 black olives small bunch of parsley vinaigrette dressing Method WASH and thinly slice the tomatoes, celery sticks and fennel. Cut the peppers i
2 ripe tomatoes
3 sticks of celery
1 head of fennel
You may also want to watch:
1 yellow pepper
1 red pepper
- 1 Jail for thief who stole scrap metal worth hundreds
- 2 'Community campaigns are making an impact, so have your say on rail link'
- 3 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 4 Three household waste collection crews suspended
- 5 Have your say on Barkway Road development proposal
- 6 Arrest made after woman verbally abused in alleyway
- 7 Family builds fairy garden for grandchildren during lockdown
- 8 Consultation on East West Rail route opens
- 9 'We have a huge task on our hands, but The Pheasant will fly again'
- 10 What can open on April 12 when lockdown rules ease?
1 small lettuce
10 black olives
small bunch of parsley
WASH and thinly slice the tomatoes, celery sticks and fennel. Cut the peppers in half, remove the seeds and slice into strips. Chop the parsley finely.
Shred the lettuce leaves and line the base of a salad bowl with them.
On top of the lettuce put a heap of each of the celery, peppers and fennel. Arrange the tomatoes around the edge of the bowl.
Sprinkle with the chopped parsley and add the olives in the middle.
Drizzle over some vinaigrette dressing and serve.
Plenty for two.