Crunchy raw vegetable salad
Ingredients 2 ripe tomatoes 3 sticks of celery 1 head of fennel 1 yellow pepper 1 red pepper 1 small lettuce 10 black olives small bunch of parsley vinaigrette dressing Method WASH and thinly slice the tomatoes, celery sticks and fennel. Cut the peppers i
2 ripe tomatoes
3 sticks of celery
1 head of fennel
You may also want to watch:
1 yellow pepper
1 red pepper
- 1 New boxing and Muay Thai classes aim to help boost post-lockdown mood
- 2 Herts Council has 'pattern of mishandling children's services complaints'
- 3 Royston chairman: RNLI volunteers never question or criticise - they save lives
- 4 No business like shire business for Cambridge college
- 5 New president takes over at Rotary Club
- 6 Community rallies together to clean up church after 'mindless' vandalism
- 7 Community comes together for Together We Stand Against Racism event
- 8 Magic show set to go Wrong on stage at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 9 Submissions open for Hertfordshire charity photography exhibition
- 10 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
1 small lettuce
10 black olives
small bunch of parsley
WASH and thinly slice the tomatoes, celery sticks and fennel. Cut the peppers in half, remove the seeds and slice into strips. Chop the parsley finely.
Shred the lettuce leaves and line the base of a salad bowl with them.
On top of the lettuce put a heap of each of the celery, peppers and fennel. Arrange the tomatoes around the edge of the bowl.
Sprinkle with the chopped parsley and add the olives in the middle.
Drizzle over some vinaigrette dressing and serve.
Plenty for two.