Come along and see what we actually do
I WOULD like to respond to various letters in The Crow in relation to concerns over road works in the town at the same time as the Royston Arts Festival. May I respectfully advise your readers that Royston Town Council does not deal with resurfacing of th
I WOULD like to respond to various letters in The Crow in relation to concerns over road works in the town at the same time as the Royston Arts Festival.
May I respectfully advise your readers that Royston Town Council does not deal with resurfacing of the roads.
This is handled by Herts Highways, and we have no say in what they do.
May I also refer to the time wasted by councillors spending too much time dealing with the arts festival.
You may also want to watch:
Only two or three councillors were involved, and myself with other members of the town council have had various meetings with the district council and their strategy committee to try to help solve the on-going parking problems.
Other councillors have attended meetings to discuss the future of the town centre, and others have spent many hours with the town centre manager putting together a bid to take over the market, which unfortunately was rejected by North Herts District Council.
- 1 5 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 2 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 3 Signs on A505 to discourage littering after stretch becomes 'eyesore'
- 4 Julian Clary and Matthew Kelly star in 'a theatrical gem' at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 5 Tributes paid to 'greatly respected' coach operator
- 6 MPs pay tribute following death of Sir David Amess
- 7 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'
- 8 Guitar once owned by Pink Floyd's Syd Barrett to be sold at Cambridge auction
- 9 Fundraisers walk, run and roll in month-long charity challenge
- 10 Family pay tribute to 'truly special individual' killed in A1307 crash
If the people who wrote, or any other members of the public, would like to attend any of our meetings to see just what we do, they would be most welcome, and we would be pleased to see them.
Cllr MIKE HARRISON
General Purposes & Highways Committee
Royston Town Council