Children have benefited enormously
THE Friends of Chernobyl s Children Charity Melbourn would like to thank all those organisations and individuals who have gone out of their way to support our charity over this past year. You have been incredibly generous and supportive and your kindnes
THE Friends of Chernobyl's Children Charity Melbourn would like to thank all those organisations and individuals who have gone out of their way to support our charity over this past year.
You have been incredibly generous and supportive and your kindness has once again enabled us to bring over to the UK a group of 17 desperately underprivileged children from Belarus.
The children have benefited enormously from a month of clean fresh air, nutritious wholesome food and a wonderful programme of fun-filled activities.
The immune systems of these eight-year-old children have been completely shattered as a result of breathing in toxic air and eating contaminated food every day of their lives.
You may also want to watch:
By bringing these children over to the UK for a month every year we can give their bodies a much needed boost and improve their health and life expectancy.
We cannot thank you enough for your continued support, which is so vital for these children.
- 1 Ofcom investigation into problem key fobs at Tesco Royston concludes
- 2 Fire-hit parish church secures vital cash boost
- 3 Pupils to return to school as lockdown restrictions ease
- 4 Pupils become journalists for class topic
- 5 North Hertfordshire's inspirational volunteers recognised in awards
- 6 Grandmother who got on a motorcycle aged 105 passes away
- 7 Nearly a million trees planted alongside A14 die and need replacing
- 8 COVID deaths fall by 50% in Herts hospitals
- 9 Publish and be damned: 'farmgate' report goes to the vote
- 10 Man to face court after admitting to £15,000 cigarette stealing spree