Children have benefited enormously
THE Friends of Chernobyl s Children Charity Melbourn would like to thank all those organisations and individuals who have gone out of their way to support our charity over this past year. You have been incredibly generous and supportive and your kindnes
THE Friends of Chernobyl's Children Charity Melbourn would like to thank all those organisations and individuals who have gone out of their way to support our charity over this past year.
You have been incredibly generous and supportive and your kindness has once again enabled us to bring over to the UK a group of 17 desperately underprivileged children from Belarus.
The children have benefited enormously from a month of clean fresh air, nutritious wholesome food and a wonderful programme of fun-filled activities.
The immune systems of these eight-year-old children have been completely shattered as a result of breathing in toxic air and eating contaminated food every day of their lives.
You may also want to watch:
By bringing these children over to the UK for a month every year we can give their bodies a much needed boost and improve their health and life expectancy.
We cannot thank you enough for your continued support, which is so vital for these children.
- 1 New boxing and Muay Thai classes aim to help boost post-lockdown mood
- 2 Herts Council has 'pattern of mishandling children's services complaints'
- 3 Royston chairman: RNLI volunteers never question or criticise - they save lives
- 4 Magic show set to go Wrong on stage at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 5 New president takes over at Rotary Club
- 6 No business like shire business for Cambridge college
- 7 Community rallies together to clean up church after 'mindless' vandalism
- 8 Submissions open for Hertfordshire charity photography exhibition
- 9 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 10 Community comes together for Together We Stand Against Racism event