Ingredients: 2 large chicken breasts, skinned and boned 3 tbsp natural yoghurt .5 tsp ground coriander .5 tsp cumin powder .25 tsp cayenne pepper 1 tsp salt 1 tsp garam masala 1 tbsp corn or sunflower oil Lemon wedges, to garnish Method: This easy marina
2 large chicken breasts, skinned and boned
3 tbsp natural yoghurt
.5 tsp ground coriander
You may also want to watch:
.5 tsp cumin powder
.25 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 A505 campaigner on safety improvement progress and wrong-way driver near-miss
- 2 Kite Festival cancelled after lockdown extension
- 3 Grandmother runs Royston in Blue 5k solo to raise money for charity
- 4 What is happening in our area for Armed Forces Day?
- 5 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 6 Nurses to meet with unvaccinated social care workers to address concerns
- 7 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 8 Uber-style app could mean doorstep bus pick up
- 9 'If I lived three miles away the obstacles would've been lower' - Councillor calls for IVF to be reinstated in Cambs
- 10 Limes Communal Rooms to become Bassingbourn's village hall
1 tsp salt
1 tsp garam masala
1 tbsp corn or sunflower oil
Lemon wedges, to garnish
This easy marinade makes your chicken kebabs taste delicious. An ideal dish for a barbecue meal. Enough for four as a starter, two as a main course.
Mix together the yoghurt, all the spices and salt. Cut the chicken breasts into chunks and mix with the marinade. Cover and leave for at least an hour.
For a barbecue, thread the meat onto kebab skewers. Brush the chicken chunks with oil and cook under a hot grill or barbecue, turning frequently until well done. Serve hot, sprinkled with lemon juice.