Ingredients: 2 large chicken breasts, skinned and boned 3 tbsp natural yoghurt .5 tsp ground coriander .5 tsp cumin powder .25 tsp cayenne pepper 1 tsp salt 1 tsp garam masala 1 tbsp corn or sunflower oil Lemon wedges, to garnish Method: This easy marina
2 large chicken breasts, skinned and boned
3 tbsp natural yoghurt
.5 tsp ground coriander
You may also want to watch:
.5 tsp cumin powder
.25 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 2 King James Academy to continue as school sport hub for north east Hertfordshire
- 3 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 4 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 5 Busy week for Royston firefighting crews as they keep people safe
- 6 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 7 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 8 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 9 Girl power and horse power prove a winning combination for Meldreth racing driver Lizzy
- 10 Riverdance's 25th anniversary show lifts the roof off Cambridge Corn Exchange
1 tsp salt
1 tsp garam masala
1 tbsp corn or sunflower oil
Lemon wedges, to garnish
This easy marinade makes your chicken kebabs taste delicious. An ideal dish for a barbecue meal. Enough for four as a starter, two as a main course.
Mix together the yoghurt, all the spices and salt. Cut the chicken breasts into chunks and mix with the marinade. Cover and leave for at least an hour.
For a barbecue, thread the meat onto kebab skewers. Brush the chicken chunks with oil and cook under a hot grill or barbecue, turning frequently until well done. Serve hot, sprinkled with lemon juice.