Ingredients: 2 large chicken breasts, skinned and boned 3 tbsp natural yoghurt .5 tsp ground coriander .5 tsp cumin powder .25 tsp cayenne pepper 1 tsp salt 1 tsp garam masala 1 tbsp corn or sunflower oil Lemon wedges, to garnish Method: This easy marina
2 large chicken breasts, skinned and boned
3 tbsp natural yoghurt
.5 tsp ground coriander
.5 tsp cumin powder
.25 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 Drug dealer jailed after being found with heroin and crack cocaine
- 2 Goalkeeper with incurable brain tumour overwhelmed by fundraiser response
- 3 Ian Stewart 'appeared odd' at wife Diane's funeral, court hears
- 4 Jail for fraudulent accountant who tried to steal £200k of employer’s money
- 5 Melbourn Village College ready for Hastings battle in quarter-finals of national cup
- 6 Royston drama group CADS announces winner of 2022 Fred Sillence Award
- 7 Former nurse at Stevenage's Lister Hospital struck off
- 8 Ian Stewart murder trial: Diane 'suffered lack of oxygen for up to an hour'
- 9 Experience University of Cambridge Museums' free Twilight with the Museums sleepover at home
- 10 Royston Golf Club donates £1,000 to hospice
1 tsp salt
1 tsp garam masala
1 tbsp corn or sunflower oil
Lemon wedges, to garnish
This easy marinade makes your chicken kebabs taste delicious. An ideal dish for a barbecue meal. Enough for four as a starter, two as a main course.
Mix together the yoghurt, all the spices and salt. Cut the chicken breasts into chunks and mix with the marinade. Cover and leave for at least an hour.
For a barbecue, thread the meat onto kebab skewers. Brush the chicken chunks with oil and cook under a hot grill or barbecue, turning frequently until well done. Serve hot, sprinkled with lemon juice.