Ingredients: 2 large chicken breasts, skinned and boned 3 tbsp natural yoghurt .5 tsp ground coriander .5 tsp cumin powder .25 tsp cayenne pepper 1 tsp salt 1 tsp garam masala 1 tbsp corn or sunflower oil Lemon wedges, to garnish Method: This easy marina
2 large chicken breasts, skinned and boned
3 tbsp natural yoghurt
.5 tsp ground coriander
You may also want to watch:
.5 tsp cumin powder
.25 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 Ofcom investigation into problem key fobs at Tesco Royston concludes
- 2 Fire-hit parish church secures vital cash boost
- 3 Person dies after being hit by train near Welwyn Garden City railway station
- 4 Nearly a million trees planted alongside A14 die and need replacing
- 5 Publish and be damned: 'farmgate' report goes to the vote
- 6 Pupils become journalists for class topic
- 7 Grandmother who got on a motorcycle aged 105 passes away
- 8 Person hit by train between London Kings Cross and Stevenage
- 9 COVID deaths fall by 50% in Herts hospitals
- 10 Pupils to return to school as lockdown restrictions ease
1 tsp salt
1 tsp garam masala
1 tbsp corn or sunflower oil
Lemon wedges, to garnish
This easy marinade makes your chicken kebabs taste delicious. An ideal dish for a barbecue meal. Enough for four as a starter, two as a main course.
Mix together the yoghurt, all the spices and salt. Cut the chicken breasts into chunks and mix with the marinade. Cover and leave for at least an hour.
For a barbecue, thread the meat onto kebab skewers. Brush the chicken chunks with oil and cook under a hot grill or barbecue, turning frequently until well done. Serve hot, sprinkled with lemon juice.