Census nonsense for mum-to-be
I was one of the tonnes of people who got stuck on the A1 because of the traffic census. Whoever thought of such a crazy time to carry it out?? I am almost six months pregnant and had to sit in traffic needing the toilet for so long, I was in agony by th
I was one of the tonnes of people who got stuck on the A1 because of the traffic census.
Whoever thought of such a crazy time to carry it out?? I am almost six months pregnant and had to sit in traffic needing the toilet for so long, I was in agony by the time I managed to park and hobble into work.
My journey normally only takes 20 minutes but today it took me two hours.
Not only did I have to endure having my baby jump around on my full bladder for two hours, but the traffic congestion also meant that I missed out on almost two hours of work and will now have to work longer hours for the rest of the week to regain the time.
You may also want to watch:
I really hope this isn't going to happen again and I really feel for anyone who was in a similar position to me - it was ridiculous and whoever arranged it should be embarrassed and ashamed.
NAME AND ADDRESS
- 1 Results in for South Cambs District Council by-election
- 2 Hospital reopens all operating theatres as waiting lists get longer
- 3 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 4 Royston Picture Palace announces cinema's planned reopening date
- 5 Voters 'given a clear indication that they wish for us to try and run the council'
- 6 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
- 7 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 8 Promising Young Woman review: Carey Mulligan shines in Emerald Fennell's outstanding movie
- 9 Let's go fly a kite as annual festival is set to return
- 10 Filming taking place at National Trust's Wimpole Estate