Benefits of station car park
REGARDING car parking charges at Meldreth Station (Crow November 6), we did carry out a consultation and issue leaflets and posters at Meldreth. In hindsight, this could have been carried out sooner. The new car park will bring significant benefits, inc
REGARDING car parking charges at Meldreth Station (Crow November 6), we did carry out a consultation and issue leaflets and posters at Meldreth.
In hindsight, this could have been carried out sooner.
The new car park will bring significant benefits, including improved security, management and accessibility.
The accessibility to Meldreth is not connected to this.
You may also want to watch:
The Access for All scheme is being run by the Department for Transport and is investing £378 million in enhancements to around 600 stations nationally.
With the funding available, the Government is unable to make all of the 2,600 stations across the UK accessible.
- 1 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 2 'If I lived three miles away the obstacles would've been lower' - Councillor calls for IVF to be reinstated in Cambs
- 3 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
- 4 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 5 Have you seen missing parrot Charlie?
- 6 Students' work featured in online art exhibition
- 7 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 8 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
- 9 Plenty of Covid vaccines available for over 23s
- 10 Bassingbourn reverse trend of losses at Helions Bumpstead with fine win
First Capital Connect is working closely with the DfT to ensure that our customers get as much benefit as possible, but unfortunately at this time Meldreth has not been considered for improvements by the DfT.
First Capital Connect