Benefits of station car park
REGARDING car parking charges at Meldreth Station (Crow November 6), we did carry out a consultation and issue leaflets and posters at Meldreth. In hindsight, this could have been carried out sooner. The new car park will bring significant benefits, inc
REGARDING car parking charges at Meldreth Station (Crow November 6), we did carry out a consultation and issue leaflets and posters at Meldreth.
In hindsight, this could have been carried out sooner.
The new car park will bring significant benefits, including improved security, management and accessibility.
The accessibility to Meldreth is not connected to this.
You may also want to watch:
The Access for All scheme is being run by the Department for Transport and is investing £378 million in enhancements to around 600 stations nationally.
With the funding available, the Government is unable to make all of the 2,600 stations across the UK accessible.
- 1 'Panic-buying is crippling us' - petrol station owner urges motorists to think before they refuel
- 2 Royston Arts Festival committee overcomes COVID difficulties to bring back events
- 3 Appeal to trace driver after cyclist sustains serious injuries in crash
- 4 Get on your bike for the A10 Awareness Ride comeback
- 5 17 of the prettiest streets in North Herts
- 6 North Herts and Beds villages hit by power cut
- 7 Barkway Lit Fest proves to be a real page-turner
- 8 Flexi parking ticket rolled out for hybrid commuters
- 9 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 10 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
First Capital Connect is working closely with the DfT to ensure that our customers get as much benefit as possible, but unfortunately at this time Meldreth has not been considered for improvements by the DfT.
First Capital Connect