Benefits of station car park
REGARDING car parking charges at Meldreth Station (Crow November 6), we did carry out a consultation and issue leaflets and posters at Meldreth. In hindsight, this could have been carried out sooner. The new car park will bring significant benefits, inc
REGARDING car parking charges at Meldreth Station (Crow November 6), we did carry out a consultation and issue leaflets and posters at Meldreth.
In hindsight, this could have been carried out sooner.
The new car park will bring significant benefits, including improved security, management and accessibility.
The accessibility to Meldreth is not connected to this.
You may also want to watch:
The Access for All scheme is being run by the Department for Transport and is investing £378 million in enhancements to around 600 stations nationally.
With the funding available, the Government is unable to make all of the 2,600 stations across the UK accessible.
- 1 Royston photographer wins abstract picture competition
- 2 Ofcom investigation into problem key fobs at Tesco Royston concludes
- 3 Aircraft museum celebrates 85 years since the Spitfire's maiden flight
- 4 Fire-hit parish church secures vital cash boost
- 5 Person dies after being hit by train near Welwyn Garden City railway station
- 6 Nearly a million trees planted alongside A14 die and need replacing
- 7 Person hit by train between London Kings Cross and Stevenage
- 8 Shellens quits after committee votes to gag Hickford debate
- 9 Star turns make Netflix movie Malcolm & Marie 'a real must-see'
- 10 COVID deaths fall by 50% in Herts hospitals
First Capital Connect is working closely with the DfT to ensure that our customers get as much benefit as possible, but unfortunately at this time Meldreth has not been considered for improvements by the DfT.
First Capital Connect