Aubergine and sweet potato curry
Ingredients: One large or two small aubergines 1 large sweet potato 2 tbsp vegetable oil 3 garlic cloves 1 tsp ground turmeric 11/2 tsp ground coriander 1 tsp hot chilli paste 1/2 tsp salt Method PEEL the sweet potato and cut into chunks, cut the
One large or two small aubergines
1 large sweet potato
2 tbsp vegetable oil
You may also want to watch:
3 garlic cloves
1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 Second Gladman planning application for fields near Therfield Heath rejected
- 2 Royston woman celebrates 100th birthday after living in town for 53 years
- 3 'It's such a relief' - Shops, pubs and more reopen as lockdown eases
- 4 New headteacher appointed for King James Academy Royston
- 5 Lorry driver jailed for causing fatal A505 crash
- 6 Jail for thief who stole scrap metal worth hundreds
- 7 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 8 Arrest made after woman verbally abused in alleyway
- 9 Three household waste collection crews suspended
- 10 Have your say on Barkway Road development proposal
11/2 tsp ground coriander
1 tsp hot chilli paste
1/2 tsp salt
PEEL the sweet potato and cut into chunks, cut the aubergine into cubes, peel and crush the garlic cloves.
Heat the oil in a frying-pan and when hot, add the sweet potatoes and fry gently for 2 minutes.
Add the garlic and fry for a further minute, then add the aubergine and all the spices. Mix well and add a little water, then cover the frying-pan with a lid and cook gently for 10 minutes or until the potato and aubergine are tender.