Aubergine and sweet potato curry
Ingredients: One large or two small aubergines 1 large sweet potato 2 tbsp vegetable oil 3 garlic cloves 1 tsp ground turmeric 11/2 tsp ground coriander 1 tsp hot chilli paste 1/2 tsp salt Method PEEL the sweet potato and cut into chunks, cut the
One large or two small aubergines
1 large sweet potato
2 tbsp vegetable oil
You may also want to watch:
3 garlic cloves
1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 2 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued
- 4 Pupils wish villagers a happy harvest with afternoon tea
- 5 David Walliams’ Gangsta Granny coming to Cambridge stage
- 6 Ewan's handiwork sees him give back to his old school with help of charity
- 7 5 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 8 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 9 Group of mums and dad in wig go the distance for wheelchair charity
- 10 Julian Clary and Matthew Kelly star in 'a theatrical gem' at Cambridge Arts Theatre
11/2 tsp ground coriander
1 tsp hot chilli paste
1/2 tsp salt
PEEL the sweet potato and cut into chunks, cut the aubergine into cubes, peel and crush the garlic cloves.
Heat the oil in a frying-pan and when hot, add the sweet potatoes and fry gently for 2 minutes.
Add the garlic and fry for a further minute, then add the aubergine and all the spices. Mix well and add a little water, then cover the frying-pan with a lid and cook gently for 10 minutes or until the potato and aubergine are tender.