Aubergine and sweet potato curry
Ingredients: One large or two small aubergines 1 large sweet potato 2 tbsp vegetable oil 3 garlic cloves 1 tsp ground turmeric 11/2 tsp ground coriander 1 tsp hot chilli paste 1/2 tsp salt Method PEEL the sweet potato and cut into chunks, cut the
One large or two small aubergines
1 large sweet potato
2 tbsp vegetable oil
You may also want to watch:
3 garlic cloves
1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 2 Pupils celebrate all things Roald Dahl with 'Whoopsy Whiffling' day
- 3 Kevin’s powerful testimony challenges us to #DoTheRightThing
- 4 RAF Red Arrows and Typhoon dazzle crowds at Duxford Summer Air Show
- 5 Royston Museum finally set to reopen to families
- 6 Wildlife enthusiast wins photographic society's 'print of the year'
- 7 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 8 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 9 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 10 What’s on at community cinema Royston Picture Palace this summer
11/2 tsp ground coriander
1 tsp hot chilli paste
1/2 tsp salt
PEEL the sweet potato and cut into chunks, cut the aubergine into cubes, peel and crush the garlic cloves.
Heat the oil in a frying-pan and when hot, add the sweet potatoes and fry gently for 2 minutes.
Add the garlic and fry for a further minute, then add the aubergine and all the spices. Mix well and add a little water, then cover the frying-pan with a lid and cook gently for 10 minutes or until the potato and aubergine are tender.