Apology for leaflet
IT has been brought to my attention that the wording used on a recent leaflet issued by Cecil Newling s of Market Hill, Royston and inserted in The Crow was unintentionally misleading. The leaflet suggested that Cecil Newling s is the only independent, f
IT has been brought to my attention that the wording used on a recent leaflet issued by Cecil Newling's of Market Hill, Royston and inserted in The Crow was unintentionally misleading.
The leaflet suggested that Cecil Newling's is the only independent, family owned funeral directors operating in Royston, and that the other funeral companies operating in the town were part of major national groups.
This statement was incorrect and I would like to take this opportunity to clarify any inaccurate impression that may have been given.
Newlings of Royston (Funeral Service) in Fish Hill is also an independent family business, one of two branches owned and operated by Cambridge Funeral Services.
Jeremy Rule, in Church Lane, is also an independent family owned business run by Jeremy Rule and his family.
I wish to offer my apologies for any inconvenience our leaflet caused, and for any unintentional damage it may have done to their reputation.
- 1 Family of patient who died from drug overdose speak out after inquest
- 2 Police find body in search for missing 71-year-old Raymond
- 3 North Herts grass verge cutting to be reduced
- 4 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 5 All aboard for Steam at the Hoops festival in Bassingbourn
- 6 New mayor makes historic market her first stop
- 7 Stevenage's Lister Hospital changes maternity visiting guidance
- 8 Royston drama group CADS wins new play award for The Blonde Bombshell at Welwyn festival
- 9 5 things you might not have known about Herts county council's new chairman
- 10 Sue Gray report finds lockdown party behaviour was 'unacceptable'
Lodge Brothers family owned funeral directors
Owners of Cecil Newling