Apology for leaflet
IT has been brought to my attention that the wording used on a recent leaflet issued by Cecil Newling s of Market Hill, Royston and inserted in The Crow was unintentionally misleading. The leaflet suggested that Cecil Newling s is the only independent, f
IT has been brought to my attention that the wording used on a recent leaflet issued by Cecil Newling's of Market Hill, Royston and inserted in The Crow was unintentionally misleading.
The leaflet suggested that Cecil Newling's is the only independent, family owned funeral directors operating in Royston, and that the other funeral companies operating in the town were part of major national groups.
This statement was incorrect and I would like to take this opportunity to clarify any inaccurate impression that may have been given.
Newlings of Royston (Funeral Service) in Fish Hill is also an independent family business, one of two branches owned and operated by Cambridge Funeral Services.
You may also want to watch:
Jeremy Rule, in Church Lane, is also an independent family owned business run by Jeremy Rule and his family.
I wish to offer my apologies for any inconvenience our leaflet caused, and for any unintentional damage it may have done to their reputation.
- 1 Melbourn Post Office reopens in new location
- 2 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 3 No Cambridge fireworks display on Midsummer Common this year for Bonfire Night
- 4 Drug dealer caught after being pulled over for using phone on A505
- 5 Litlington's Josh ploughs into top spot with competition win
- 6 History Society unveils new town heritage board
- 7 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 8 What is the government's Plan B for Covid this winter?
- 9 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 10 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
Lodge Brothers family owned funeral directors
Owners of Cecil Newling