Apology for leaflet
IT has been brought to my attention that the wording used on a recent leaflet issued by Cecil Newling s of Market Hill, Royston and inserted in The Crow was unintentionally misleading. The leaflet suggested that Cecil Newling s is the only independent, f
IT has been brought to my attention that the wording used on a recent leaflet issued by Cecil Newling's of Market Hill, Royston and inserted in The Crow was unintentionally misleading.
The leaflet suggested that Cecil Newling's is the only independent, family owned funeral directors operating in Royston, and that the other funeral companies operating in the town were part of major national groups.
This statement was incorrect and I would like to take this opportunity to clarify any inaccurate impression that may have been given.
Newlings of Royston (Funeral Service) in Fish Hill is also an independent family business, one of two branches owned and operated by Cambridge Funeral Services.
You may also want to watch:
Jeremy Rule, in Church Lane, is also an independent family owned business run by Jeremy Rule and his family.
I wish to offer my apologies for any inconvenience our leaflet caused, and for any unintentional damage it may have done to their reputation.
- 1 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
- 2 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts
- 3 Royston Kite Festival decision 'under review' as lockdown extended
- 4 Bassingbourn reverse trend of losses at Helions Bumpstead with fine win
- 5 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 6 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 7 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 8 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 9 Agricultural expert 'over the moon' with MBE
- 10 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
Lodge Brothers family owned funeral directors
Owners of Cecil Newling