Apology for leaflet
IT has been brought to my attention that the wording used on a recent leaflet issued by Cecil Newling s of Market Hill, Royston and inserted in The Crow was unintentionally misleading. The leaflet suggested that Cecil Newling s is the only independent, f
IT has been brought to my attention that the wording used on a recent leaflet issued by Cecil Newling's of Market Hill, Royston and inserted in The Crow was unintentionally misleading.
The leaflet suggested that Cecil Newling's is the only independent, family owned funeral directors operating in Royston, and that the other funeral companies operating in the town were part of major national groups.
This statement was incorrect and I would like to take this opportunity to clarify any inaccurate impression that may have been given.
Newlings of Royston (Funeral Service) in Fish Hill is also an independent family business, one of two branches owned and operated by Cambridge Funeral Services.
You may also want to watch:
Jeremy Rule, in Church Lane, is also an independent family owned business run by Jeremy Rule and his family.
I wish to offer my apologies for any inconvenience our leaflet caused, and for any unintentional damage it may have done to their reputation.
- 1 Grandmother who got on a motorcycle aged 105 passes away
- 2 Royston photographer wins abstract picture competition
- 3 Experts to discuss mental health at new online festival
- 4 South Cambs MP launches new forum to champion local life sciences
- 5 Councillors gagged by threat of 'personal litigation' ahead of farmgate debate
- 6 Ofcom investigation into problem key fobs at Tesco Royston concludes
- 7 Nearly a million trees planted alongside A14 die and need replacing
- 8 Fire-hit parish church secures vital cash boost
- 9 COVID-19: Literary festival event to mark anniversary of first lockdown
- 10 'Utterly extraordinary' says Lib Dem leader of disgraced deputy leader's criticisms
Lodge Brothers family owned funeral directors
Owners of Cecil Newling