Answers needed from the PCT on Royston Hospital
IT is obvious from last week s edition of The Crow that there is growing concern over the future of the Royston & District Hospital. And it is the attitude of the East & North Herts NHS Primary Care Trust that is making the situation even more uncertain.
IT is obvious from last week's edition of The Crow that there is growing concern over the future of the Royston & District Hospital.
And it is the attitude of the East & North Herts NHS Primary Care Trust that is making the situation even more uncertain.
The trust promised almost two months ago that it would reveal plans for the future of the hospital, but, as yet, we have seen nothing. This surely is profoundly unsatisfactory.
We have seen that the people of Royston have the strongest possible interest in the future of the hospital and, I expect, will demonstrate the same spirit of determination seen several years when it appeared again under threat.
You may also want to watch:
The hospital and the services it provides are of the utmost importance to our community.
The trust should end its appalling self-indulgent stance over this issue and breathtakingly derelict attitude towards the public and spell-out it plans for the hospital.
- 1 MPs pay tribute following death of Sir David Amess
- 2 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'
- 3 Guitar once owned by Pink Floyd's Syd Barrett to be sold at Cambridge auction
- 4 Fundraisers walk, run and roll in month-long charity challenge
- 5 Family pay tribute to 'truly special individual' killed in A1307 crash
- 6 5 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 7 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 8 Signs on A505 to discourage littering after stretch becomes 'eyesore'
- 9 Julian Clary and Matthew Kelly star in 'a theatrical gem' at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 10 Tributes paid to 'greatly respected' coach operator