Answers needed from the PCT on Royston Hospital
IT is obvious from last week s edition of The Crow that there is growing concern over the future of the Royston & District Hospital. And it is the attitude of the East & North Herts NHS Primary Care Trust that is making the situation even more uncertain.
IT is obvious from last week's edition of The Crow that there is growing concern over the future of the Royston & District Hospital.
And it is the attitude of the East & North Herts NHS Primary Care Trust that is making the situation even more uncertain.
The trust promised almost two months ago that it would reveal plans for the future of the hospital, but, as yet, we have seen nothing. This surely is profoundly unsatisfactory.
We have seen that the people of Royston have the strongest possible interest in the future of the hospital and, I expect, will demonstrate the same spirit of determination seen several years when it appeared again under threat.
You may also want to watch:
The hospital and the services it provides are of the utmost importance to our community.
The trust should end its appalling self-indulgent stance over this issue and breathtakingly derelict attitude towards the public and spell-out it plans for the hospital.
- 1 Teen arrested in connection with sexual assault investigation
- 2 Power cut affects nearly 9,000 homes and businesses
- 3 Storm Christoph: Prepare for flooding in South Cambs
- 4 COVID-19 deaths across Hertfordshire hit new milestone
- 5 Wildlife photographer's lockdown calendar raises money for those in need
- 6 Families of care home residents worry about vaccine roll-out delays
- 7 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 8 Granta surgeries deliver COVID-19 vaccinations
- 9 Fraudster jailed after £60,000 shopping spree
- 10 Two arrested after drugs raid in Bassingbourn