Answers needed from the PCT on Royston Hospital
IT is obvious from last week s edition of The Crow that there is growing concern over the future of the Royston & District Hospital. And it is the attitude of the East & North Herts NHS Primary Care Trust that is making the situation even more uncertain.
IT is obvious from last week's edition of The Crow that there is growing concern over the future of the Royston & District Hospital.
And it is the attitude of the East & North Herts NHS Primary Care Trust that is making the situation even more uncertain.
The trust promised almost two months ago that it would reveal plans for the future of the hospital, but, as yet, we have seen nothing. This surely is profoundly unsatisfactory.
We have seen that the people of Royston have the strongest possible interest in the future of the hospital and, I expect, will demonstrate the same spirit of determination seen several years when it appeared again under threat.
The hospital and the services it provides are of the utmost importance to our community.
The trust should end its appalling self-indulgent stance over this issue and breathtakingly derelict attitude towards the public and spell-out it plans for the hospital.
- 1 Drug dealer jailed after being found with heroin and crack cocaine
- 2 Goalkeeper with incurable brain tumour overwhelmed by fundraiser response
- 3 Ian Stewart 'appeared odd' at wife Diane's funeral, court hears
- 4 Jail for fraudulent accountant who tried to steal £200k of employer’s money
- 5 Melbourn Village College ready for Hastings battle in quarter-finals of national cup
- 6 Royston drama group CADS announces winner of 2022 Fred Sillence Award
- 7 Royston Golf Club donates £1,000 to hospice
- 8 Ian Stewart murder trial: Diane 'suffered lack of oxygen for up to an hour'
- 9 Former nurse at Stevenage's Lister Hospital struck off
- 10 Experience University of Cambridge Museums' free Twilight with the Museums sleepover at home