Answers needed from the PCT on Royston Hospital
IT is obvious from last week s edition of The Crow that there is growing concern over the future of the Royston & District Hospital. And it is the attitude of the East & North Herts NHS Primary Care Trust that is making the situation even more uncertain.
IT is obvious from last week's edition of The Crow that there is growing concern over the future of the Royston & District Hospital.
And it is the attitude of the East & North Herts NHS Primary Care Trust that is making the situation even more uncertain.
The trust promised almost two months ago that it would reveal plans for the future of the hospital, but, as yet, we have seen nothing. This surely is profoundly unsatisfactory.
We have seen that the people of Royston have the strongest possible interest in the future of the hospital and, I expect, will demonstrate the same spirit of determination seen several years when it appeared again under threat.
You may also want to watch:
The hospital and the services it provides are of the utmost importance to our community.
The trust should end its appalling self-indulgent stance over this issue and breathtakingly derelict attitude towards the public and spell-out it plans for the hospital.
- 1 New headteacher appointed for King James Academy Royston
- 2 Lorry driver jailed for causing fatal A505 crash
- 3 Second Gladman planning application for fields near Therfield Heath rejected
- 4 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 5 'It's such a relief' - Shops, pubs and more reopen as lockdown eases
- 6 Jail for thief who stole scrap metal worth hundreds
- 7 Consultation on East West Rail route opens
- 8 Have your say on Barkway Road development proposal
- 9 Arrest made after woman verbally abused in alleyway
- 10 'We have a huge task on our hands, but The Pheasant will fly again'