Answers needed from the PCT on Royston Hospital
IT is obvious from last week s edition of The Crow that there is growing concern over the future of the Royston & District Hospital. And it is the attitude of the East & North Herts NHS Primary Care Trust that is making the situation even more uncertain.
IT is obvious from last week's edition of The Crow that there is growing concern over the future of the Royston & District Hospital.
And it is the attitude of the East & North Herts NHS Primary Care Trust that is making the situation even more uncertain.
The trust promised almost two months ago that it would reveal plans for the future of the hospital, but, as yet, we have seen nothing. This surely is profoundly unsatisfactory.
We have seen that the people of Royston have the strongest possible interest in the future of the hospital and, I expect, will demonstrate the same spirit of determination seen several years when it appeared again under threat.
The hospital and the services it provides are of the utmost importance to our community.
The trust should end its appalling self-indulgent stance over this issue and breathtakingly derelict attitude towards the public and spell-out it plans for the hospital.
- 1 Herts sex offender assaulted victim while she slept
- 2 'Hooded thieves' stole three vehicles
- 3 Royston Town Council declares climate emergency
- 4 Royston Museum finally reopens following two-year closure
- 5 A505 long delays between Royston and M11 motorway at Duxford
- 6 Former company boss fined after illegal waste dumped at quarry
- 7 Royston Bloomsday marks 100th anniversary of James Joyce's novel
- 8 Can you complete the Census 2021 map game?
- 9 Ben & Jerry's ice cream sold at Sainsbury's recalled due to health concerns
- 10 Little Seedlings workshops to teach budding gardeners this summer