Answers needed from the PCT on Royston Hospital
IT is obvious from last week s edition of The Crow that there is growing concern over the future of the Royston & District Hospital. And it is the attitude of the East & North Herts NHS Primary Care Trust that is making the situation even more uncertain.
IT is obvious from last week's edition of The Crow that there is growing concern over the future of the Royston & District Hospital.
And it is the attitude of the East & North Herts NHS Primary Care Trust that is making the situation even more uncertain.
The trust promised almost two months ago that it would reveal plans for the future of the hospital, but, as yet, we have seen nothing. This surely is profoundly unsatisfactory.
We have seen that the people of Royston have the strongest possible interest in the future of the hospital and, I expect, will demonstrate the same spirit of determination seen several years when it appeared again under threat.
You may also want to watch:
The hospital and the services it provides are of the utmost importance to our community.
The trust should end its appalling self-indulgent stance over this issue and breathtakingly derelict attitude towards the public and spell-out it plans for the hospital.
- 1 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 2 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 3 Stunning snap causes stir online
- 4 Nuthampstead Olympic Shooter takes bronze in Tokyo
- 5 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 6 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 7 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 8 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm
- 9 Rail timetable change could see 'dramatic improvement' to village services
- 10 No Olympic medal for Daniel Goodfellow after synchronized diving heartbreak