A solution for the NHS
Earlier this year I was with a group walking in the Drakeusberg Mountains in South Africa when one of the group, a lady, slipped, fell, and broke her wrist. She was taken to a local hospital, but before any treatment was given, the hospital wanted to see
Earlier this year I was with a group walking in the Drakeusberg Mountains in South Africa when one of the group, a lady, slipped, fell, and broke her wrist.
She was taken to a local hospital, but before any treatment was given, the hospital wanted to see the colour of her money, and if an interpreter was needed her bill would have been higher.
So why is this country not taking this step? People are flooding into this country and getting free NHS treatment without putting anything into the pot. Our little country cannot continue being the hospital for the world - someone has to pay, and it's us good old tax payers who are footing the bill.
Millions of good, hard working, people, who have worked all their lives and paid all their dues, can see the very fabric of this country is breaking down at an alarming rate.
You may also want to watch:
Not only are immigrants sucking this country dry, but also many home-grown English people who have never worked in their lives. Their children are growing up knowing that they don't have to work because of hand outs. Just who pays their N.I. and taxes?
- 1 Lorry driver jailed for causing fatal A505 crash
- 2 Jail for thief who stole scrap metal worth hundreds
- 3 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 4 Arrest made after woman verbally abused in alleyway
- 5 Have your say on Barkway Road development proposal
- 6 'Community campaigns are making an impact, so have your say on rail link'
- 7 Consultation on East West Rail route opens
- 8 Man who climbed on Tesco freezer jailed for string of offences
- 9 'We have a huge task on our hands, but The Pheasant will fly again'
- 10 Colney Heath in line for promotion after FA decide to restructure non-league pyramid