A solution for the NHS
Earlier this year I was with a group walking in the Drakeusberg Mountains in South Africa when one of the group, a lady, slipped, fell, and broke her wrist. She was taken to a local hospital, but before any treatment was given, the hospital wanted to see
Earlier this year I was with a group walking in the Drakeusberg Mountains in South Africa when one of the group, a lady, slipped, fell, and broke her wrist.
She was taken to a local hospital, but before any treatment was given, the hospital wanted to see the colour of her money, and if an interpreter was needed her bill would have been higher.
So why is this country not taking this step? People are flooding into this country and getting free NHS treatment without putting anything into the pot. Our little country cannot continue being the hospital for the world - someone has to pay, and it's us good old tax payers who are footing the bill.
Millions of good, hard working, people, who have worked all their lives and paid all their dues, can see the very fabric of this country is breaking down at an alarming rate.
You may also want to watch:
Not only are immigrants sucking this country dry, but also many home-grown English people who have never worked in their lives. Their children are growing up knowing that they don't have to work because of hand outs. Just who pays their N.I. and taxes?
- 1 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 2 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 3 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 4 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 5 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm
- 6 No Olympic medal for Daniel Goodfellow after synchronized diving heartbreak
- 7 Huge splash of support for Meldreth diver Dan Goodfellow
- 8 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 9 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 10 Stunning snap causes stir online