A solution for the NHS
Earlier this year I was with a group walking in the Drakeusberg Mountains in South Africa when one of the group, a lady, slipped, fell, and broke her wrist. She was taken to a local hospital, but before any treatment was given, the hospital wanted to see
Earlier this year I was with a group walking in the Drakeusberg Mountains in South Africa when one of the group, a lady, slipped, fell, and broke her wrist.
She was taken to a local hospital, but before any treatment was given, the hospital wanted to see the colour of her money, and if an interpreter was needed her bill would have been higher.
So why is this country not taking this step? People are flooding into this country and getting free NHS treatment without putting anything into the pot. Our little country cannot continue being the hospital for the world - someone has to pay, and it's us good old tax payers who are footing the bill.
Millions of good, hard working, people, who have worked all their lives and paid all their dues, can see the very fabric of this country is breaking down at an alarming rate.
You may also want to watch:
Not only are immigrants sucking this country dry, but also many home-grown English people who have never worked in their lives. Their children are growing up knowing that they don't have to work because of hand outs. Just who pays their N.I. and taxes?
- 1 Mass vaccine centre opening marks 'big step forward' in beating COVID-19
- 2 Granta surgeries deliver COVID-19 vaccinations
- 3 Two arrested after drugs raid in Bassingbourn
- 4 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 5 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 6 Fraudster jailed after £60,000 shopping spree
- 7 Make the A505 Safer: Improvement works to continue in 2021
- 8 Tribute to beloved mum, friend and artist Debbie Horabin
- 9 Political row over South Cambs new town proposal
- 10 Thief pleads guilty to assaulting two people