December 10 2013 Latest news:
By John Hutchinson, Sports Reporter
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Ahead of the London 2012 Olympics, here’s your chance to win a two-day tour of the Olympic Park!
In July 2012 London will be the focus of the world as it holds the famous Games.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to visit London’s Olympic Park before it opens for the games in 2012.
See the Park’s development unfold from the spectacular VIP viewing gallery as visited by Her Majesty the Queen, visit beautiful Greenwich and find out how the ambitious project is transforming the capital, on a fascinating walking tour of the East End.
The prize includes:
● Return coach travel
● One night’s bed and continental breakfast accommodation in a comfortable hotel
● A visit to the Olympic Park including access to the VIP Olympic Park Viewing Gallery
● A visit to Greenwich
● A guided walking tour of London’s Historic East End
● The services of a Newmarket Tour Manager
● Government taxes and service charges
The overall value of the prize is around £400, and to enter, all you have to do is click on the link at the top right of this page, cut out the coupon and answer the question, and post to Jo Digby, Reader Travel, Archant Ltd, Prospect House, Rouen Road, Norwich NR1 1RE.
You can read an itinerary of what the trip will consist of on the link too.