Garage fire causes damage to village bungalow
PUBLISHED: 15:54 08 January 2014 | UPDATED: 15:54 08 January 2014
A fire which started in a garage caused damage to a bungalow.
Officers from Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service were called to South End, Bassingbourn at 1.20pm on Friday.
Crews from Royston, Cambridge and Gamlingay attended the scene and were forced to leave the building while the electricty board isolated the property.
No one was inside the bungalow at the time of the fire and it had been extinguished by 2.30pm.